General Chat

AVFCLaura

Anyone ever been to a Haven Holiday Park before?

Me. What are you expecting :lol:

Your :lol:... Why are you :lol: Neil?! :|

If its a cheap getaway then could be alright. Its all geared around getting money out of your pockets. There are slot machines everywhere. The entertainment is laughable mostly. The beer is overpriced and usually flat, lots of trashy families about.

A couple of examples. 1) They never give you a £5 note with your change, they always give coins (in the hope they'll find their way to a slot machine). 2) Once I ordered a double chicken breast for dinner, price was surprisingly reasonable. When it arrived the tight bas**rds had sliced it in half so it was still technically a 'double breast' but only half the thickness.

Expect lots of unruly children running around with glow in the dark everything.

Its alright for a day or 2 away by the seaside (better than being at home) but its generally geared towards the lower end of the spectrum of holiday maker.

If its a cheap getaway then could be alright. Its all geared around getting money out of your pockets. There are slot machines everywhere. The entertainment is laughable mostly. The beer is overpriced and usually flat, lots of trashy families about.

A couple of examples. 1) They never give you a £5 note with your change, they always give coins (in the hope they'll find their way to a slot machine). 2) Once I ordered a double chicken breast for dinner, price was surprisingly reasonable. When it arrived the tight bas**rds had sliced it in half so it was still technically a 'double breast' but only half the thickness.

Its alright for a day or 2 away by the seaside (better than being at home) but its generally geared towards the lower end of the spectrum of holiday maker.

Fecking marvallous! :(

Just been on the website and they actrually list a Burger King as one of their restaurants!?!? :lol:

Fecking marvallous! :(

Just been on the website and they actrually list a Burger King as one of their restaurants!?!? :lol:

As long as you haven't paid a lot and don't expect 4* service you should have a good time.

Should go hiking and camping instead Wigster! Much more fulfilling and fun!

Ah yes, camping. That luxurious, relaxing, stress-free way to unwind for a few days.

Ah yes, camping. That luxurious, relaxing, stress-free way to unwind for a few days.

Campers who know their arse from their elbow do ;)

And I don't mean on a caravan site! plenty of decent camping sites, if you're around Offa's Dyke Penlan camping site is in a nice place.

:lol:

Im not sure George is up to hiking yet mate! :)

As stupid as this question seems, that's your kid isn't it? :)

Yes mate...just over 7 months now :D

Yes mate...just over 7 months now :D

Really? Nearly old enough for washing up duties then! ;)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â