General Chat

AVFCLaura

Look the other way then. Distract yourself when you do it. My sister's diabetic and she regularly had her bloods taken - my mum can't stand the sight of blood as well, I actually don't mind injections and needles whatsoever.

My tip: Try and remember the Villa line up for the first game of the season for 06/07 when you're doing it.

I cut my chin loads shaving, pisses blood for about an hour. :(

Buy yourself a stubble trimmer. I'm not sure why anyone would clean shave rather than just keep at least a little bit of stubble. Stubble looks better and the chicks dig it. A clean shaven look is proper ghey.

I don't suit facial hair whatosever.

I cut my chin loads shaving, pisses blood for about an hour. :(

Buy yourself a stubble trimmer. I'm not sure why anyone would clean shave rather than just keep at least a little bit of stubble. Stubble looks better and the chicks dig it. A clean shaven look is proper ghey.

I don't suit facial hair whatosever.

You're right, it just doesn't look right on you

understudybeard.jpg

Missus - "When we go to Wales on Friday, do we need to take our passport?"

Me - " :| "

:lol: ...oh dear.

Reminds me of the time my mate took Euros to the German market in town. Some people are dense.

:crylaugh:

That's brilliant.

:lol: ...oh dear.

Reminds me of the time my mate took Euros to the German market in town. Some people are dense.

I'll bet they'd have accepted them, though.

Just got a decent deal on a sim-only contract.

600mins, 500 texts, unlimited web for just £7.50 a month (12 month contract) with T-Mobile.

Someone posted that in the tech forum a couple of days ago saying it was for one day only. Clearly they were wrong!

Me: Wow have you seen the damage caused by the earthquakes and the tsunami in Japan.

Missus Sister: I know its terrible.....[pause]........do you think we'll still be able to get a chinese later?

Me: :lol:

600mins, 500 texts, unlimited web for just £7.50 a month (12 month contract) with T-Mobile.

I just got offered 100mins, unlimited mins to Virgin mobiles, unlimited texts, no contract, SIM only, £5 per month

Someone posted that in the tech forum a couple of days ago saying it was for one day only. Clearly they were wrong!

:lol: chap I spoke to said it was a great deal and they were signing lots of people up. He said he didn't know how long it would be on for.

I called VF to inform them I was off and to get the PAC code, best they could offer me was the same deal but for £15 or £20 per month x 24 months with a HTC Wildfire :?

:lol: chap I spoke to said it was a great deal and they were signing lots of people up. He said he didn't know how long it would be on for.

I called VF to inform them I was off and to get the PAC code, best they could offer me was the same deal but for £15 or £20 per month x 24 months with a HTC Wildfire :?

Still got 18 months to run on my O2 contract, so it will be a while before I can consider anything like this!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â