General Chat

Stevo985

Girl housemate has just come in completely ratted so she can't walk at half 11 off wine or whatever and tries and walks in my room. So me and my mate try and carry her to her room via some water and tell her to go to sleep on her side. Me and my mate then go back in twenty minutes to check she is alright and she is on her back. Try and move her and she wakes up shouting '**** you' and other such abuse. We then spend up till now trying to get her to go to bed. I wouldn't bother but the chances are she might be sick so should be in the recovery position. Wouldn't mind but this happens every **** week and usually its the other girls that deal with it but they have gone home for Christmas.

We won't get an apology for the abuse or anything tomorrow either.

I'd leave her to lie in her own piss and vomit.

Girl housemate has just come in completely ratted so she can't walk at half 11 off wine or whatever and tries and walks in my room. So me and my mate try and carry her to her room via some water and tell her to go to sleep on her side. Me and my mate then go back in twenty minutes to check she is alright and she is on her back. Try and move her and she wakes up shouting '**** you' and other such abuse. We then spend up till now trying to get her to go to bed. I wouldn't bother but the chances are she might be sick so should be in the recovery position. Wouldn't mind but this happens every **** week and usually its the other girls that deal with it but they have gone home for Christmas.

I'd piss and vomit on her. :lol:

I'd piss and vomit on her. :lol:

Or at least shove a pack of Mentos down her throat, then unload 2 litres of Rola-Cola down her Gregory.

No way!!

My last day is Monday. Bring. It. On. Although it involves 3 parties in 3 different counties and frankly I'm shattered.

Still, 7 days off in a row for xmas, I can't complain. Then back in for 2, then 4 off for New Year.

We have to take the days between Xmas and New Year as holiday every year, so we always have a big break. And I've just used very little holiday so can afford to take an extra 5 days before xmas eve.

It feels good being able to switch off tonight for nearly 3 weeks :D

Â