General Chat

AVFCLaura

I'm looking forward to Christmas so I can have some bloody stressfree time off with the wife, my whole life has been work work work this year and with talk about working between Livingston and Gloucester next year I'm guessing it's gonna get worse. Those four days off are gonna be spent doing very little with the woman. And maybe a run.

"Hannah Foster was lying in bed with her eyes open. She could see by the clock that it was 3am, but something was very wrong - she couldn’t move a muscle of her body. Even worse, she could sense something pressing down on her and she was struggling to breathe."

Sounds like one of Gabby15's victims?

I don't even know the story behind this. Muahaha.

3AM is too late, I need my sleep.

If it was earlier then I'd say it was.

Anyway, I'm off to play some golf with Tiger Woods 8)

I'd say I was 75% done with my Christmas shopping, most of it done online (hopefully it arrives without a hitch). I'm proud of myself, I'm usually a last minute type of Christmas shopper, with a 'that'll do' mindset. This time, I've put a bit of thought into the gifts that I bought.

What type of Christmas shopper are y'all? Done much yet?

Hope Irish Stew isn't bein' disrespected.

Shh, I think she thinks we're English ;)

*laughs* i just know brumerican is english...and was saying that food is terrible.

DISCLAIMER: no irish stew was harmed in the typing of this post

Does anyone else get 'addicted' to a certain song and loop it over and over again? I'm currently listening to the same song for probably the 20th time in a row.

I take it you don't mean the Hooters BBQ ribs ?

Nah mate, silly bollocks that i am fell down the stairs leathered Friday night and nearly bloody impaled myself on the bloody bannister. Was going to the garge to fix the lights that gone out, did it, but think i cracked or bruised a rib, kin thing is killing me!

Does anyone else get 'addicted' to a certain song and loop it over and over again? I'm currently listening to the same song for probably the 20th time in a row.

I do.

Four songs that regularly get me in a perpetual replay mode:

Jimmy Buffett - Great Heart

Jimmy Buffett - Love and Luck

Rush - Freeze

Nah mate, silly bollocks that i am fell down the stairs leathered Friday night and nearly bloody impaled myself on the bloody bannister. Was going to the garge to fix the lights that gone out, did it, but think i cracked or bruised a rib, kin thing is killing me!

You do realize that we're now expecting you to fall down the stairs the night before every trip to Old Trafford...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â