General Chat

AVFCLaura

5 hours ago, GamingDad said:

Does anyone else just feel angry all the time? I've come off social media - as let's face it - it's a cesspit that's full of doom and gloom, and that wasn't helping at all.

Just generally, angry. My patience for people is at an all time low and I'm quite content in not being sociable to anyone except family at the moment.

Since I moved back to the UK I'm much angrier. The UK just feels a lot more stressful and like a place in terminal decline. 

• Like 1

Livid at this nation of **** mugs, forelock tugging cretins and shit parents.

On the restaurant trip, Dishoom punches under its weight.

Especially considering some of the amazing meals you can get in cafe type places in curry hotspots.

Edited by Xann

I'm happy.

Chill out, life is great.  Enjoy the little things, find wonder, find interesting things, there's tonnes.

Do I get angry?  Yea of course, but anger is a proper ape emotion innit?  What actual good is getting angry?

Don't like something?  Try to change it.  

Life is as complex or as simple as we make it.

Health is number 1.  Family and friends are number 1 too.

Are there things I should do better?  Yea absolutely.  Is everything perfect?  Nah.

But still, be happy!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

I'm happy.

Chill out, life is great.  Enjoy the little things, find wonder, find interesting things, there's tonnes.

Do I get angry?  Yea of course, but anger is a proper ape emotion innit?  What actual good is getting angry?

Don't like something?  Try to change it.  

Life is as complex or as simple as we make it.

Health is number 1.  Family and friends are number 1 too.

Are there things I should do better?  Yea absolutely.  Is everything perfect?  Nah.

But still, be happy!

Health and family yes. Friends I could do without. I have two and they’re both ****wits

Edited by Rob182

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â