General Chat

AVFCLaura

Oh I'm well aware of that Cracked article, that Ekberg was essentially an edgelord-racist-arsehole-teenager is well documented.  That the whole band was some white-supremacist-trojan-horse-via-the-medium-of-tuneful-synth-pop is amongst my favourite tin-foil hat theories. 😆

Edited by GarethRDR
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Is it common knowledge that there is a small town in southern California called Villa Park?

Yes. Anyone that uses sat nav to get to a game knows this.

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, limpid said:

Yes. Anyone that uses sat nav to get to a game knows this.

I didn't know that. But for similar reasons I know that there's a Burlington Street in Liverpool as well as Birmingham. IYKYK

50 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I didn't know that. But for similar reasons I know that there's a Burlington Street in Liverpool as well as Birmingham. IYKYK

You'd be surprised at home many Trinity Roads there are then :mrgreen:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Not sure why I feel the need to post about it, perhaps its a form of therapy as i've been stuck at home all day today and haven't spoken to anyone properly. 

You've done what you needed to do mate, don't stress about why you've done it. You've done what you needed to do at that very moment in time for yourself, it doesn't need an explanation, an apology or an inquisition, and everyone that's read it and reacted will have nothing but your best interests at heart.

Take care man. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â