General Chat

AVFCLaura

11 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

That terrible Super Yacht tragedy. How unfortunate can you get? It's like a scene from the film, Perfect Storm. 

A lot of question marks though. The guy who went missing is the Autonomy guy who was accused of over inflating the company's valuation by billions, and only recently was acquitted. Probably nothing untoward but it's certainly one for the conspiracy theorists!

4 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

A lot of question marks though. The guy who went missing is the Autonomy guy who was accused of over inflating the company's valuation by billions, and only recently was acquitted. Probably nothing untoward but it's certainly one for the conspiracy theorists!

Without a doubt. No way in their World could that be an accident. Which, it undoubtedly is, unless the Illumanti are controlling the weather now.

Edited by sheepyvillian

21 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Without a doubt. No way in their World could that be an accident. Which, it undoubtedly is, unless the Illumanti are controlling the weather now.

Haha! Yeah, hard to see how you'd instigate a sudden storm that destroyed your ship.

3 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Haha! Yeah, hard to see how you'd instigate a sudden storm that destroyed your ship.

Good luck trying to convince a conspiracy theorist of that. 

They really are a strange bunch. To be that insecure. 

He wasn’t on the ship, he was on land, but when the storm came in they decided to pretend he was on the ship so the family members can cash in the insurance. Case closed. 

Edited by Genie
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, sidcow said:

So the best Edinburgh Fringe joke was shite again. 

I was going to sail around the globe in the world’s smallest ship but I bottled it.

There were better ones in the top 20. Including another from the same comedian. 

The one last year literally didn’t make any sense. So this is a huge improvement 

2 minutes ago, Jon said:

"I started dating a zookeeper, but it turns out he was a cheetah".

Yeah, nonsense. In the sense that a zookeeper can't be a cheetah.  

Exactly. It doesn’t make sense. 

However, now that I’m typing this I seem to remember that the original joke was something like “I started dating someone I met at the zoo, but turns out he was a cheetah” and it was this list of the top jokes from the festival that misprinted it so that it didn’t make sense. At least the corrected version makes sense 

(although I still think “I started dating a leopard but turns out he was a cheetah” would be even better)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Genie said:

He wasn’t on the ship, he was on land, but when the storm came in they decided to pretend he was on the ship so the family members can cash in the insurance. Case closed. 

You just know they'll never find his body

I was just watching a programme where "Pop Tarts" were being eaten. I have to say, pop tarts are one of the most disgusting things my taste buds have ever had to endure. It was like eating plastic food. 

Edited by sheepyvillian
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

I was just watching a programme where "Pop Tarts" were being eaten. I have to say, pop tarts are one of the most disgusting things my taste buds have ever had to endure. It was like eating plastic food. 

IMG-8953.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

That's far too straightforward for a conspiracy theorist. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

That's far too straightforward for a conspiracy theorist. 

He’s now working undercover for the Hong Kong police. 

Another food I'm utterly unable to understand someone's love for, Flapjacks. I've seen fights, to the death, in prison over a convict not getting his due portion of flapjack. I kid you not. That texture, I find revolting. If ever a food demanded a drink to accompany it with, flapjack is that food.

56 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Incy wincy spider went up the water spout. 

And so did Raymond Luxury-Yacht. 

It's spelled "Luxury Yacht" but it's pronounced "Throatwarbler Mangrove."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â