General Chat

AVFCLaura

12 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

That clearing in the woods still talking bollocks

Vile man and very dangerous too. That sentence is a good message for any would be Jihadist. I hate what they have done for all good, decent hard working muslims. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Sounds really tough.  We are quite lucky in the uk we dont have this issue right now

We mainly only get flooding and a occasional storm

And another cool thing is that we have two volcanoes not terribly far away, Lassen Peak about 70 miles away and Mount Shasta about 120. Both can be seen from certain spots in town on a clear day. Lassen last blew in 1915. Spectacular place to visit, especially when it’s blazing hot in Chico. Lassen Volcanic National Park is the closest to us and one if my favorites, though it tends to be one of the least visited. It just doesn’t have the hype of a Yosemite or Redwoods or Death Valley. Too bad, it’s a gem 

1 minute ago, sheepyvillian said:

Vile man and very dangerous too. That sentence is a good message for any would be Jihadist. I hate what they have done for all good, decent hard working muslims. 

He gets all his slaves to do his dirty work like some of the other well known hate preachers. He’s too important to become a martyr…. More like too chicken shit 

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

He gets all his slaves to do his dirty work like some of the other well known hate preachers. He’s too important to become a martyr…. More like too chicken shit 

His wish was an Islamic flag flying over Downing Street. Be careful and all that.

I spent a couple of days in Sweden last week. Staying right in the busiest part of Gothenburg, I saw a single homeless person, no litter, well maintained streets and parks, absolutely no violence or aggression, nobody openly drunk.

Back in Nottingham for work today, trying to circumvent the chuggers, aggressive beggars, people swigging booze in the streets on a Thursday lunchtime, and filthy streets full of litter, I can't help but despair at what a **** shithole this country is.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

I spent a couple of days in Sweden last week. Staying right in the busiest part of Gothenburg, I saw a single homeless person, no litter, well maintained streets and parks, absolutely no violence or aggression, nobody openly drunk.

Back in Nottingham for work today, trying to circumvent the chuggers, aggressive beggars, people swigging booze in the streets on a Thursday lunchtime, and filthy streets full of litter, I can't help but despair at what a **** shithole this country is.

I guess there's no Wetherspoons in Sweden.

• Like 1

Spent my 31st wedding anniversary yesterday in a 16-hour death march of travel from Providence, Rhode Island to Sacramento, CA. I’m convinced that time spent in airports ages you exponentially faster than regular time 🙄

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Spent my 31st wedding anniversary yesterday in a 16-hour death march of travel from Providence, Rhode Island to Sacramento, CA. I’m convinced that time spent in airports ages you exponentially faster than regular time 🙄

Gaia's revenge.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

I am in love with the Italian gymnast (Alice D'Amato).

I must marry her.

Anyone on VT got her number?

I'll ask her to set up an account.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

**** American scum knocked her off 1st place.

You'll pay for this, America 😤✊🏼

You're in love with a LOSER. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

I am in love with the Italian gymnast (Alice D'Amato).

I must marry her.

Anyone on VT got her number?

Is she the Parmesan one?

Edit: No

Edited by one_ian_taylor

Targeted ads on Youtube... I am now getting ads for vaginal discharge pads. I'm sure i've not been watching any videos like that! Its mainly old Villa games, or car videos! 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â