General Chat

AVFCLaura

Just hearing on the news that someone has been arrested in relation to the bags containing body  - parts being found at Clifton Suspension Bridge. Apparently, more body - parts found at an address in London. 

Can you imagine the trauma of the two guys on the bridge who had to open those holdalls only to be met with that appalling site of dismembered body - parts?

Edited by sheepyvillian

This ‘mega’ Indian wedding in the news is a bit grotesque isn’t it?

I mean, I know they go big on weddings anyway, I’ve been to one in the UK previously and perhaps I shouldn’t have expected anything less for the country’s most eligible bachelor but still, it’s a bit bloody much in a country constantly grappling with poverty.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sheepyvillian said:

Can you imagine the trauma of the two guys on the bridge who had to open those holdalls only to be met with that appalling site of dismembered body - parts?

Apparently they actually joked with the guy saying that the bags looked heavy and did he have a body in there 😲

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

This ‘mega’ Indian wedding in the news is a bit grotesque isn’t it?

I mean, I know they go big on weddings anyway, I’ve been to one in the UK previously and perhaps I shouldn’t have expected anything less for the country’s most eligible bachelor but still, it’s a bit bloody much in a country constantly grappling with poverty.

I saw that they paid Justin Bieber $10m to perform. Nice work if you can get it.

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Apparently they actually joked with the guy saying that the bags looked heavy and did he have a body in there 😲

Still trying to work out the logic of going to Bristol to dispose of them off a bridge. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Looks to be in a bit of a state, sadly.

It’s nice that they’ve coloured it in though.

• Haha 1

Don’t know why but I honestly don’t care if England win tonight . Used to be mad on them as a kid and up until my mid 20s(I think)  then stopped caring . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Nice day today. 24 years ago today, Mrs. Marka and I married in London at Islington Council. One of our witnesses was a homeless man, I still remember. Still together, somehow. Sent a GOOD LUCK ENGLAND text to my 95-year-old dad from Bewdley. Funny to have this final and anniversary on the same day and my dad somehow still alive and my kid about to go off to university. Just a funny feeling I can't describe. Gratitude I guess.

Happy anniversary 🥂 We’ll be at 31 years on July 31

• Like 1

Loads of train services cancelled today - shortage of train crew 🤣

Yeah I bet there is. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â