General Chat

AVFCLaura

13 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I felt it. I thought someone is pointing and laughing at this place. 

Stopping the boats about to get very real here I reckon.

• Haha 1

It's getting to the point now where I'd love nothing more than to move away from people and live in seclusion (with the wife, kid and doggo, obv). Just small bit of land, simple life, no external factors. The world is ****, people are selfish and evil (a large proportion anyway), and the people in 'power' have no interest in making it any better.

11 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

It's getting to the point now where I'd love nothing more than to move away from people and live in seclusion (with the wife, kid and doggo, obv). Just small bit of land, simple life, no external factors. The world is ****, people are selfish and evil (a large proportion anyway), and the people in 'power' have no interest in making it any better.

I am quite jealous of those people who are living the simple life, off grid, out of the rat race etc. 

29 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

But we just got a new government, like 20 seconds ago? Give them at least ten minutes.

7 minutes ago, Anthony said:

But we just got a new government, like 20 seconds ago? Give them at least ten minutes.

No thanks.

7 minutes ago, Anthony said:

I think he voted Reform, ironically, so the new government probably won't help ;) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

giphy.gif

• Like 3

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

giphy.gif

That I think they're a waste of space?

Just now, Dante_Lockhart said:

That I think they're a waste of space?

That you can agree with a lot of Reform stuff yet say "people are selfish and evil (a large proportion anyway), and the people in 'power' have no interest in making it any better."

It makes no sense.

Just now, sidcow said:

That you can agree with a lot of Reform stuff yet say "people are selfish and evil (a large proportion anyway), and the people in 'power' have no interest in making it any better."

It makes no sense.

I can agree with some of the proposed policies and still hold that opinion dude. Some good policies don't outweigh the obsurdly bad policies.

1 hour ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

I know what you mean but my advice is use things you enjoy as a escape whether thats the villa, travel, tennis or spending time with the family

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

I can agree with some of the proposed policies and still hold that opinion dude. Some good policies don't outweigh the obsurdly bad policies.

I think he's struggling with you complaining about people being selfish and evil and then voting for a party full of selfish and evil people 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

I think he's struggling with you complaining about people being selfish and evil and then voting for a party full of selfish and evil people 

When did I say I voted for them?

15 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Fair. But the discussion certainly seemed like you were going to

56 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

lesson for 2029  , What you have to do is deny supporting a party , then vote for them yet again but say it was because you had no choice and it was a tactical vote 

you'll get pats on the back all round then  :P 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I know what you mean but my advice is use things you enjoy as a escape whether thats the villa, travel, tennis or spending time with the family

Screenshot_20240710_113628_Chrome.jpg

On 28/06/2024 at 16:29, Wainy316 said:

Some murders pass by with absolutely nothing too.

Go on ...

side-eye-dog-suspicious-look.gif

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

This manhunt ia right on my doorstep. I raally hope they catch him. Three women dead 😔

Oh, maybe I'll re-post this here.

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

3 Women murdered with a crossbow today.

They guy in Wales was also shot and killed with a crossbow a couple of years ago.  Wasn't there also a drugs turf war where a guy accidentally killed his own brother trying to defend their turf.

Nutter entered Buckingham palace carrying one.

Are they a bit too easy to buy and own currently?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â