General Chat

Stevo985

4 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Does anyone use a meat cleaver when they're prepping food and would they recommend getting one? I've got a very good chef's knife that I use for most things and not sure if it's worth getting a cleaver.

You don’t happen to be in Tenerife and have a 70kg bag of meat that needs chopping up and disposing off 🫤

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

If I donated money to someone to help search for/find their son, and they used that money to fly to where he went missing and fund their existence while they were there searching for their son, I think i'd be ok with that

What are people expecting the money to be used for?

I quite enjoy the conspiracy theories that they're going to go and have a lovely family holiday in the same place their son has gone missing.

The **** is wrong with people :D 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I don't think anyone who donates to these kind of appeals think that far ahead in all honesty. 

Just now, Paddywhack said:

Genuine question. Why is that some missing people become headline national news for weeks and months on end, but other people go missing and it just gets a few shares on facebook?

Good question. They’re still looking for Madeline Mcann in another country 17 years on, yet other kids barely get a lap round the block by the local plod.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

If I donated money to someone to help search for/find their son, and they used that money to fly to where he went missing and fund their existence while they were there searching for their son, I think i'd be ok with that

What are people expecting the money to be used for

Pizza hut buffet

2 hours ago, bobzy said:

I quite enjoy the conspiracy theories that they're going to go and have a lovely family holiday in the same place their son has gone missing.

The **** is wrong with people :D 

Two words: Shannon Matthews. 

Moving this back on subject 

What puzzles me about this investigation is why are they not focusing on finding out who these two men that he got in the car with are? Apparently according to bbc he met them.on the night and got in the car with them back to his house?

Something dont seem right about this whole story 

Edited by Demitri_C

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Moving this back on subject 

What puzzles me about this investigation is why are they not focusing on finding out who these two men that he got in the car with are? Apparently according to bbc he met them.on the night and got in the car with them back to his house?

Something dont seem right about this whole story 

For some reason certain facts or details are being held back. There’s definitely more to it. 

They know the house he went to was an air B&B so they should have a trail of who booked it etc.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

For some reason certain facts or details are being held back. There’s definitely more to it. 

They know the house he went to was an air B&B so they should have a trail of who booked it etc.

What doesnt add to me is id he got in this car and went to a house why could he not get a cab from their house ? Why would you walk from there? I dont get it.

Definitely agree some info is being held from the public

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

Genuine question. Why is that some missing people become headline national news for weeks and months on end, but other people go missing and it just gets a few shares on facebook?

Some murders pass by with absolutely nothing too.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

More drugs 

Â