General Chat

AVFCLaura

5 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Keep it short is my advice:

Tony H

Test Pilot for Wotsits

1962 - 2023

2023 , ouch … better start living life a bit , do some travel and see the world before it’s too late 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Despite the temperature dropping significantly today I've spent all day sweating like a pig. Literally had sweat dripping into my eyes sat at my desk. And now I've got a weird minor sore throat. And I feel even more malaise than usual and can't be **** with anything.

I'm going to feel like shit tomorrow aren't I?

I won't sugar coat it, but yes, probably. 

I had the same about 10 days ago. Bit of a sore throat, felt like dog shit for a few days. Still not 100% but much better. Was a common summer cold. 

It is still warm though. I was sweating earlier. 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

2023 , ouch … better start living life a bit , do some travel and see the world before it’s too late 

Well I thought ‘62 was the stinger!

TH you keep lapping the world and you’ll keep unwinding some of the years.

37 minutes ago, Xela said:

I won't sugar coat it, but yes, probably. 

I had the same about 10 days ago. Bit of a sore throat, felt like dog shit for a few days. Still not 100% but much better. Was a common summer cold. 

It is still warm though. I was sweating earlier. 

I couldn’t eat or drink anything on Sunday , my throat was really bad and I just couldn’t swallow …thankfully ,  it didn’t materialise past that for me and on Monday I did a 5k run without any issues …

covid test was negative so don’t think I had that …

But sore throats do seem to be everywhere at the moment , I don’t really recall so many people having them simultaneously before so I wonder if it is a covid thing ?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Chindie said:

Despite the temperature dropping significantly today I've spent all day sweating like a pig. Literally had sweat dripping into my eyes sat at my desk. And now I've got a weird minor sore throat. And I feel even more malaise than usual and can't be **** with anything.

I'm going to feel like shit tomorrow aren't I?

Yep it was still pretty bad last night. Its definitely alot nore cooler in my house today. But where the hell is this alleged rain they been telling us about??

12 hours ago, Chindie said:

Literally had sweat dripping into my eyes sat at my desk. And now I've got a weird minor sore throat. And I feel even more malaise than usual and can't be **** with anything.

All joking aside, maybe do a covid test. A weird sore throat, general malaise and a temperature not obviously caused by your environment does sound like potentially covid.

Bringing the jokes back in from the side though, it's obviously full body chronic bad AIDS with possible multi-limb necrosis.

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

The state of my bed sheets this week has been a disgrace. Literally waking up in a massive wet patch.

Disgusting

image.png.f1b6da0e1aa2f6dd0a35d8a4c240e068.png

• Haha 3

I’ve just seen vibrators on the shelf in sainsbury’s.

I was in there getting some paracetamol and had to do a double take. I’m no prude, but I thought it was a little odd.

Pick up your bread, milk, dildo, apples..

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

I was in there getting some paracetamol and had to do a double take. I’m no prude, but I thought it was a little odd.

You can also buy it from their online store. Rocks off Aura silver vibrator. 

Strangely no online reviews yet. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Can't people just make do with a giant cucumber like before?

X3Ln4OO.jpeg

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I've told you before, you HAVE to get those piles looked at. 

Its like having Basil Brush's tail! 

• Haha 1

Young lady on Bargain Hunt claims to have a fledgling career as a stand up comedian. 

She's got a national TV show to demonstrate at least something but has hardly opened her mouth. 

My jaw hit the floor when they were trying to choose between 2 brooches. She was championing a Toucan shaped one. 

When the expert landed on her side she just said "I agree" or something. Surely it was tailor made for "well Toucan play that game" 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, sidcow said:

When the expert landed on her side she just said "I agree" or something. Surely it was tailor made for "well Toucan play that game" 

Hawk-ward!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Young lady on Bargain Hunt claims to have a fledgling career as a stand up comedian. 

She's got a national TV show to demonstrate at least something but has hardly opened her mouth. 

My jaw hit the floor when they were trying to choose between 2 brooches. She was championing a Toucan shaped one. 

Maybe she's just eagle-eyed

Spoiler

angela-eagle.jpg?width=982&height=726

No not that Eagle

15 minutes ago, sidcow said:

So there is chaos at Dover. Has anyone heard of issues at airports? Not happening or press are just bored of reporting on that now? 

Harder to blame the French for that one. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â