General Chat

AVFCLaura

11 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Isn’t that the bit where they keep the Transformers?

Maybe Megatron has broken free.

I think it may be Starscream throwing a wobbler

spacer.png

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Is there a way, let's say someone has me blocked me and they don't want to see me even if I am quoted by others. Is there a way to do that? I am making some absolutely bellend posting for effect type comments and I really wouldn't want people who have me blocked to read it, even if quoted. Is it possible?

I would be interested in this level of functionality thing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Is there a way, let's say someone has me blocked me and they don't want to see me even if I am quoted by others. Is there a way to do that? I am making some absolutely bellend posting for effect type comments and I really wouldn't want people who have me blocked to read it, even if quoted. Is it possible?

Just so you know:   I can see this post.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

yeah when my lad was born , we had to go to Peterborough  and get a same day passport

I thought the one in London would have been easier for you? Thats where I got mine on a same day appointment. Gave me an excuse to sample a few London pubs. 

4 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

My wife's Nan has been dying since she was 45 according to her Dad, she turned 94 this year! (The Nan, not my wife). 

Same as my Nan. She's had more Last Christmases than Wham. 

17 minutes ago, Xela said:

I thought the one in London would have been easier for you? Thats where I got mine on a same day appointment. Gave me an excuse to sample a few London pubs. 

There isnt one here that i am aware of it closed. From london Peterborough is closest

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

There isnt one here that i am aware of it closed. From london Peterborough is closest

London HM Passport Office
Globe House, 89 Eccleston Square,
London,
SW1V 1PN

Massive place next to Victoria Station. I got mine there in 2015. Still open as far as i can tell. 

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Doesn't look quite as dramatic as it sounded though

I'm glad he mentioned the one in the US. I thought it might be the one just outside Basingstoke 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I really hope you do find a way, that would be great. 👍

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I'm glad he mentioned the one in the US. I thought it might be the one just outside Basingstoke 

You mock but my garden pond often overflows in heavy rain so I have cleverly fabricated a barrier out of a couple of old vacuum cleaners to stop this happening. 

My heart was in my mouth when I saw the headline I can tell you. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Might have been to do with available appointments , or the age of the boy … it was a while ok now so I can’t remember exactly why we went to Peterborough over London 

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

I always thought that Spike Milligan’s gravestone read “I told you I was ill”? 

It does. In Gaelic. 

article-2146080-00EF30651000044C-550_468x286.jpg

• Like 1

probably for the things you often wonder thread  but

When I die ,  do I have to have a  list all my job titles on my tombstone  ?  

Is it just me that finds "Humanitarian"  on a tombstone a bit cringe   ..unless I'm lacking a lot of knowledge on Milligan ( which is entirely possible) 

Despite the temperature dropping significantly today I've spent all day sweating like a pig. Literally had sweat dripping into my eyes sat at my desk. And now I've got a weird minor sore throat. And I feel even more malaise than usual and can't be **** with anything.

I'm going to feel like shit tomorrow aren't I?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â