General Chat

AVFCLaura

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

I am a good looking guy. I do not lack confidence even though I am told I am not good looking, I am not funny, I am in not great shape. I assume the people that say that are just wrong. I have masses of self confidence That said....

My feet are the worst feet you will see. My heels are an absolute casserole, extremely hard, and cracked. I have tried just about everything and the only thing that got close was a sander, not really practical. My guess is that some of you must have suffered and dealt with this in the past. Anyone combatted ridiculously hard skin and bad feet? I will try just about anything at this point. 

https://www.mumsnet.com/

• Haha 4

55 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I am a good looking guy. I do not lack confidence even though I am told I am not good looking, I am not funny, I am in not great shape. I assume the people that say that are just wrong. I have masses of self confidence That said....

My feet are the worst feet you will see. My heels are an absolute casserole, extremely hard, and cracked. I have tried just about everything and the only thing that got close was a sander, not really practical. My guess is that some of you must have suffered and dealt with this in the past. Anyone combatted ridiculously hard skin and bad feet? I will try just about anything at this point. 

After almost a decade of heroic military service my feet were put through levels of abuse that your average namby pamby civilian would never be able to endure. 

I found the best way to keep them smooth and beautiful is a combination of filing after a bath then using some Norwegian lotion.

Pedicure Foot File Callus Remover Stainless Steel Foot Scraper Portable  Rasp Colossal Foot Grater Scrubber Pro For Wet/dry Feet - Foot Care Tool -  AliExpress

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream - Reviews | MakeupAlley

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

After almost a decade of heroic military service my feet were put through levels of abuse that your average namby pamby civilian would never be able to endure. 

I found the best way to keep them smooth and beautiful is a combination of filing after a bath then using some Norwegian lotion.

Pedicure Foot File Callus Remover Stainless Steel Foot Scraper Portable  Rasp Colossal Foot Grater Scrubber Pro For Wet/dry Feet - Foot Care Tool -  AliExpress

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream - Reviews | MakeupAlley

I knew it would take a proper man to give me advice not some of these lot. 

• Like 1

Just now, Seat68 said:

I knew it would take a proper man to give me advice not some of these lot. 

The chip shop in Catterick village was well over a mile away from my accommodation block and it was only open for two hours every equinox. 

Getting a battered sausage was much tougher than the Commando raid at St-Nazaire.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

Why is there a tray of parmesan cheese in that picture collage? 

It's not parmesan cheese but that's not what he told them when he sold a whole heap of foot shavings to Aldi

• Like 1

On 11/07/2022 at 23:29, mikeyp102 said:

So Mo Farah isn’t called Mo Farah and obtained British citizenship under false papers 

People have watched the documentary, it's Mo Farah, that's what happened, no negatives allowed, end of conversation.

Unless..............

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

People have watched the documentary, it's Mo Farah, that's what happened, no negatives allowed, end of conversation.

Unless..............

Unless what?

11 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Unless you want any other opinion.

If it genuinely means that, it is possibly the most terminally inane post I've ever read

You wasted actual calories in order to type that?

• Haha 1

These are American Robin eggs in our hanging basket. This is a big topic at our home. Bird is similar to European blackbird in terms of taxonomy and morphology. They’re huge eggs.  Cats are blocked off, thankfully.  

695748D4-C002-48FD-87C0-A514BD9038DB.jpeg

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, bickster said:

If it genuinely means that, it is possibly the most terminally inane post I've ever read

You wasted actual calories in order to type that?

Wait … my dietitian never mentioned this as a way to up my cals spend. I may skip the treadmill today. 😜

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Unless..............

He was a very young kid trafficked into the country and put into modern day slavery and was terrified, abused and beaten on a daily basis. Do you think he came over on a British airways plane on his holidays? What even are you insinuating? You talk about not willing to hear an alternative opinion but don’t give one? 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â