General Chat

AVFCLaura

1 minute ago, Genie said:

It all adds to the drama! 

it would be fun no doubt. im probably giving this way too much thought considering it's never happening but it's a ridiculous suggestion when you think about it

so the players can't link up with their new team mates until the weekend before season starts? so no pre season with their new club?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, tomav84 said:

it would be fun no doubt. im probably giving this way too much thought considering it's never happening but it's a ridiculous suggestion when you think about it

so the players can't link up with their new team mates until the weekend before season starts? so no pre season with their new club?

Stop being such a negative nelly. 

• Haha 1

So they can’t find a vein to get the IV in or take labs. 3 different nurses have had literally a stab at her.

They’ve ended up calling in an anesthetist who has the personality of dry toast.

Edited by TheAuthority

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

Sounds like the start of a fun day @TheAuthority. Hope the rest goes to plan for you all.

Cheers mate.

It took them over one hour and a half to get the IV in the poor girl. It's 1:15am and we're normally in bed by 9!

They are monitoring the little fella for 1/2 and hour or so then they'll start the medicine. Definitely been a rough start for her though. She had about 6 veins collapse/burst (I don't know.) I also know it could be much worse so if that's the only speed bump thats fine with me.

She just wants to sleep now! (Me too but I don't think you could have designed a more uncomfortable couch I've got to sleep on.)

Stay tuned - more updates on cervix dilation coming up as, and when they happen.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Cheers mate.

It took them over one hour and a half to get the IV in the poor girl. It's 1:15am and we're normally in bed by 9!

They are monitoring the little fella for 1/2 and hour or so then they'll start the medicine. Definitely been a rough start for her though. She had about 6 veins collapse/burst (I don't know.) I also know it could be much worse so if that's the only speed bump thats fine with me.

She just wants to sleep now! (Me too but I don't think you could have designed a more uncomfortable couch I've got to sleep on.)

Stay tuned - more updates on cervix dilation coming up as, and when they happen.

Got mine to look forward to next Monday 

I say "mine" as if to suggest it will be me doing anything... VT on the phone and FM on the ipad, I'm sure the wife wont mind 

• Like 1

Epidural going in. I have gone to where all men should be at these times - the waiting room.

Oh and her water broke about an hour ago. I was fast asleep at that point and she had to call the nurse because she couldn't wake me up 🤣

#Birthing partner 

• Like 1

Just now, TheAuthority said:

Ok in the interests of keeping @lapal_fanhappy I haven't been updating much.

Had an incredible nights sleep on the couch :rolleyes:

How is Mrs. Authority you ask?

Fully dilated right now. Shouldn't be too long. Pics of a baby in a Villa hat coming soon.

For full win the day announcement, you need to head to the baby thread. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Ok in the interests of keeping @lapal_fanhappy I haven't been updating much.

Had an incredible nights sleep on the couch :rolleyes:

How is Mrs. Authority you ask?

Fully dilated right now. Shouldn't be too long. Pics of a baby in a Villa hat coming soon.

Do a before and after of Mrs Authorities minge 

You can probably leave out the after tbh. 

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Xela said:

30 US style sweet shops on Oxford Street and its only just been noticed it might be dodgy.

Westminster Council, formed in 1964 and elected a Conservative council, everytime until... a month ago. All of a sudden it's been realised that these buinesses aren't paying their business rates...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Man the last few days the hay fever has been absolutely awful. Ive been absolutely fine this year until Friday where its been brutal. Tablet didnt even work on friday. 

This is the only thing i hate about start of summer. My missus dont suffer at all . So annoying how some dont suffer at all

27 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Man the last few days the hay fever has been absolutely awful. Ive been absolutely fine this year until Friday where its been brutal. Tablet didnt even work on friday. 

This is the only thing i hate about start of summer. My missus dont suffer at all . So annoying how some dont suffer at all

Majority of people don't suffer from it.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â