General Chat

AVFCLaura

Just now, mjmooney said:

Your books must have shorter chapters than mine. 

I wouldn't dream of keeping books in the toilet! 

I think some people prolong the event to get some peace and quiet, so things might change when the little one comes home, but right now, I'm glad to get out of there - I reckon 90% of my bathroom activity has a cat chaperone because otherwise the nobhead sits outside and claws the the door. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

How long do your shits take?! I'm in and out in 2 minutes (3 if I wash my hands ;)

Yup, as you said, I drag them out, it’s a little bit of me time. I didn’t realise I was known for having long dumps amongst my family though. 

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

How long do your shits take?!

10 mins x 20 times a day. 

Exhausting! 

edit: I am joking in case people were wondering! 

Edited by Xela
  • Haha 1

I no longer have a mother-in-law but had I known you only had to even suggest you'd be going for a shit and they disappear in a puff of smoke I'd have tried that trick many times

Does anyone know if this works on sister-in-laws? Only that mine's arriving on a self invited Easter break on Friday and if I could get rid of her as soon as she walked through the door it would be a great benefit

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, bickster said:

I no longer have a mother-in-law but had I known you only had to even suggest you'd be going for a shit and they disappear in a puff of smoke I'd have tried that trick many times

Does anyone know if this works on sister-in-laws? Only that mine's arriving on a self invited Easter break on Friday and if I could get rid of her as soon as she walked through the door it would be a great benefit

Put your collected stools on the driveway and before your front door. Apparently this works with lion poo to keep cats off your garden. I would imagine the same principle applies. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bickster said:

Start knocking on the door and asking how long she'll be every time she goes to the bathroom. 

spacer.png

She won't stick around long. 

• Haha 2

Anyone got any ideas for a cheap day out? Rare day off with with the gf and her lad tomorrow and we fancy getting out for the day but not spend much. Anywhere good around 30-45 minutes from Brum? Was thinking Bridgnorth or Evesham but been to these kinds of places so many times now. 

1 minute ago, Ingram85 said:

Anyone got any ideas for a cheap day out? Rare day off with with the gf and her lad tomorrow and we fancy getting out for the day but not spend much. Anywhere good around 30-45 minutes from Brum? Was thinking Bridgnorth or Evesham but been to these kinds of places so many times now. 

Kenilworth castle. Went past today looks a really nice place, little village walking distance too.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Warwick castle looks good. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

Depends how old the lad is, maybe Lichfield? Beacon Park there is alright. 

Cannock Chase maybe if you want to try something more like a nature trail.

Was in Shrewsbury today with my kid, they have a fun fair at the Quarry park, so I’m a few quid lighter than I was at the start of the day. But if he’s not too bothered about rides etc, it might do the trick.

Rays Farm and Woodlands Walk, just outside Bridgnorth. 

Good walks by Hampton Loade and Seven Valley Country Park.

Bewdley area or Cannock Chase? 

Bewdley for a bag of chips and a walk up the river.

Worcester for a walk along the river and kick a ball along the side of the race track and in to town for a burger.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â