General Chat

AVFCLaura

I just turned up the bass, volume and bass booster to the max and played prodigy. It shook my walls and gave me a huge kick. **** you neighbour words removed

Nice.

Are you struggling to convince them to let you out amongst society? I guess that's tipped it in your favour?

I just turned up the bass, volume and bass booster to the max and played prodigy. It shook my walls and gave me a huge kick. **** you neighbour words removed

Nice.

Are you struggling to convince them to let you out amongst society? I guess that's tipped it in your favour?

Talking of noisy neighbours, I've got an irritating gobby bird next door that delights in screaming at her two kids waking me every morning from 06.30 onwards, she moved in about 6 months back.

It's really beginning to piss me off now as I don't get up untill 9am ish (I work permanant lates so go to bed late and get up late), and don't know what to do about it?

If I knew she was giving the kids a leathering I'd probably say something, or maybe ring social services, but because I can clearly hear everything she says I know for a fact she's not beating them, she just screams and F's and blinds at them.

Nice.

Talking of noisy neighbours, I've got an irritating gobby bird next door that delights in screaming at her two kids waking me every morning from 06.30 onwards, she moved in about 6 months back.

It's really beginning to piss me off now as I don't get up untill 9am ish (I work permanant lates so go to bed late and get up late), and don't know what to do about it?

If I knew she was giving the kids a leathering I'd probably say something, or maybe ring social services, but because I can clearly hear everything she says I know for a fact she's not beating them, she just screams and F's and blinds at them.

I feel your pain brother, well more on the feeling for the kids side of things. Theres a family two doors down and the mum is constantly shouting effin thhis you little bastard that. Breaks my heart, the kids look under nurished, occasionally dirty too.

When we moved in 5 yrs agom they had washing on the line for........ 13 weeks. No lie. I was disgusted.

Worst thing is the oldest is in same yr as my lad and the middle is gonna be in same class as my girl.... she actually asked me if I wanted her to do school run!!

Social services have been once, she told us. too much to put here but needless to say theres no chance I'll let her anywhere near my kids

Not meaning to be facetious, mate, but have you just tried knocking on her door and speaking to her?

If she doesn't play ball and if it's causing you shit, I suppose it's the local council.

What pisses me off about her, is when her mates come round for a coffee morning most mornings (she doesn't work, she barely leaves the house) she's all sweetness and light, loves her kids to bits and puts on a great show.

When they leave and they're alone the shouting and screaming starts.

Most weekends her mum seems to take them away whilst she goes out on the lash and then gets shagged by lord knows who, as I can clearly hear that some weekends too.

Not meaning to be facetious, mate, but have you just tried knocking on her door and speaking to her?

If she doesn't play ball and if it's causing you shit, I suppose it's the local council.

I'd also politely ask her to be quiet and explain your on nights.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â