General Chat

Stevo985

6 minutes ago, Xela said:

Singapore is a blast brother! Expensive though, had 3 nights out on the town there and spent over £1k! Good memories though... 

That's impossible to spend a grand in three nights AND recall the memories :D:blink:

• Like 1

Just now, mottaloo said:

That's impossible to spend a grand in three nights AND recall the memories :D:blink:

I may just be imaging the memories from blurred photos and scars I woke up with! ;)

Back in the days when I could drink a lot and not fall asleep!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I don't know, spending north of £300 per night in Singapore is easily done

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rodders said:

. If I'm paying c£30 for a meal for two, at the very least we're sitting somewhere nice. The five guys restaurants I see always seem so plasticy on the inside.

Agreed with this. I at least want to sit somewhere comfortable and relaxing. The five guys experience is pretty shit. It's McDonald's ambience for restaurant prices. Could never see the appeal. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ender4 said:

Definitely more expensive with smaller portions than it used to be years ago.

It is still awesome though.

I must have easily eaten in Nandos 100's of times!  Possibly 400-500 times at a guess.

I dunno I think the standards dropped significantly. Sometimes it’s dry the chicken and the wings are so small these days. I have become very dissatisfied now days then when I use to. 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

There is about 3 in Brum city centre at last count. Very nice burger but expensive as others have said. 

When I last went brim I was amazed at how many there are in brim now, in fact I introduced the mrs to five guys in brim. She absolutely loves it now.

the one in bullring is so busy

11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

When I last went brim I was amazed at how many there are in brim now, in fact I introduced the mrs to five guys in brim. She absolutely loves it now.

You should be careful Dem, now she's had 5 Guys, a little Wopper Jr might not be enough for her. 

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I dunno I think the standards dropped significantly. Sometimes it’s dry the chicken and the wings are so small these days. I have become very dissatisfied now days then when I use to. 

Might be that specific branch?  In the Shirley (Solihull) branch, the chicken is so juicy and tender, i love it. 

55 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

You should be careful Dem, now she's had 5 Guys, a little Wopper Jr might not be enough for her. 

What a whooping big mistake that post was !! Thankfully my Mrs doesn't know what a football  forum is so I am.safe from her ever seeing that post!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Milfner said:

Go to Original Patty Men! Shared starter, burger each, shared fries and a drink each for under £25. And it's an actual restaurant. 

Is the best answer I've seen during this conversation. Well worth the inevitable queueing time when you arrive. 

Anyone in the North West should try Almost Famous too. 

• Like 1

On 23/02/2018 at 17:14, Demitri_C said:

Sound intriguing where in London is it? Might need to check this out. For London there is a place called dirty burger its suppose to be awesome

There’s a few of them mate, but I usually go to the one in Cannon Street.

Dirty burger is good, too. I also like Honest Burger and Shake Shack. There’s loads of choice down here if you’re a burger lover. 

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

22 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Bet she was full to the brim 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â