General Chat

Stevo985

8 minutes ago, limpid said:

In the absence of any meaningful facts, you've decided that it's the fault of a "bigwig" and that said "bigwig" should be financially punished?

Wow.

Decisions like that are only taken at the very top. They were also warned by the unions that there would be massive issues as BK suffered exactly the same fate years ago (although not to the same extent) and not getting a bonus is not being financially punished. You get a bonus for exceeding expectations and being very good at your job. Now, I don't know about the financial side, I used a bit of artistic licence for that. 

Plus I fancied a Zinger Meal tomorrow but my local one is shut. :(

Edited by Xela

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Decisions like that are only taken at the very top. They were also warned by the unions that there would be massive issues as BK suffered exactly the same fate years ago (although not to the same extent) and not getting a bonus is not being financially punished. You get a bonus for exceeding expectations and being very good at your job. Now, I don't know about the financial side, I used a bit of artistic licence for that. 

And was the only thing the "bigwig" worked on all year?

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Plus I fancied a Zinger Meal tomorrow but my local one is shut. :(

I would say this was enough reason for a rant, but KFC is **** rank :mrgreen:

Just now, chrisp65 said:

I think we've all worked out that limpid is the oversized hairpiece in charge of nugget logistics at your local finger lickers.

you-literally-had-one-job-kfc-16418792.p

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, limpid said:

And was the only thing the "bigwig" worked on all year?

I would say this was enough reason for a rant, but KFC is **** rank :mrgreen:

It really isnt! We know KFC is bad for us....

But it tastes so good! Was so funny yesterday we have  a drive through KFC, they put cones in drive through section but people got out their cars and took the cones away as they thought it was for parking purposes yet the fools didnt realise there was actually no chicken and the store was shut! 

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

It really isnt! We know KFC is bad for us....

But it tastes so good! Was so funny yesterday we have  a drive through KFC, they put cones in drive through section but people got out their cars and took the cones away as they thought it was for parking purposes yet the fools didnt realise there was actually no chicken and the store was shut! 

I would like to agree, but... there was a time when KFC, for all its faults, was actually tasty and more-ish. In recent years, this has emphatically not been the case. The last few I had (from different outlets, I might add) have been very poor indeed. It's one fast food chain I'll never be using again. 

Edited by mjmooney

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

I would like to agree. There was a time when KFC, for all its faults, was actually tasty and more-ish. In recent years, this has emphatically not been the case. The last few I had (from different outlets, I might add) have been very poor indeed. It's one fast food chain I'll never be using again. 

Do you remember when KFC use to actually be crispy chicken? nowdays its oil infested and greasy so i kind of know what you mean. my locals ones are pretty good but there are some very terrible ones. The ones were you get a "grease attack" puts you off it. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Last time I went to KFC I ordered one of those nashville hot pieces to go with my 3 bargain buckets and 3 zinger tower meals and they forgot to put them in the bag, but charged me for them so **** the colonel.  

That can happen at any fast food place though to be fair 

I avoid KFC, years back I went to the one at The One Stop near the Villa ground, I went in and approached the counter, the girl behind the counter looked me in the eye and forcefully said "Did I arks you to step forward?". My response to this shitty piece of customer service, an apology and a step back. 

50 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I avoid KFC, years back I went to the one at The One Stop near the Villa ground, I went in and approached the counter, the girl behind the counter looked me in the eye and forcefully said "Did I arks you to step forward?". My response to this shitty piece of customer service, an apology and a step back. 

I would have said I dont care if you did or didnt now serve me bitch 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I would have said I dont care if you did or didnt now serve me bitch 

Swearing at someone that's about to turn their back on you and prep your fast food takeaway?

That's a high stakes game!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

Swearing at someone that's about to turn their back on you and prep your fast food takeaway?

That's a high stakes game!

You clearly are a dinosaur as the food is right in front of you in KFC! :mrgreen:

If that was at a sit down retsurant where i cant see the food then i would agree! 

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

You clearly are a dinosaur as the food is right in front of you in KFC! :mrgreen:

If that was at a sit down retsurant where i cant see the food then i would agree! 

true they may not be able to add the special sauce that someone swearing at them deserves , but I reckon they could easily flick a bogey in your zinger burger without you noticing :)

6 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

My cousin who I used to be pretty close with has been diagnosed with liver cancer today. It's also spread to her pancreas. She's only 35, and has two kids :(

Sorry Ruge - that's awful :( 

Hopefully as she is young she's strong enough to fight and recover.

• Thanks 1

Â