General Chat

Stevo985

23 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Was just in the gym and saw this guy getting ready to have a shower then he brings out his tooth brush, toothpaste and mouthwash. I thought ok he would shower first then brush his teeth but no he started brushing his teeth then went for the shower. i must be in a small minority here but i always shower first then brush my teeth in the morning. 

I thought everyone did that! 

shane-macgowan-pic-rex-903275466.jpg

8 hours ago, snowychap said:

I think that @blandy and I are in Complete Control of ourselves.

It's an illusion! ;)

8 hours ago, snowychap said:

And what you clearly just meant to say is that they don't for it for you, which is not a problem - I'm not going to force you to sit through all three records of Sandinista! :)

:D One of us would be dead.

1 hour ago, Xann said:

Sometimes I clean my teeth in the shower.

Life on the edge.

tbh The shower bit is irrelevant. Clean teeth after eating.

Like limpid says you could be doing more damage than good. if your enamel goes you get super sensitive teeth. also avoid those whitening toothpastes. They are the worst for damaging your enamel 

10 minutes ago, Xela said:

Valentine's Day... anyone doing anything special?

I am. Chicken Zinger meal from KFC. Forgot how good they were! 

At least you’re spending the evening with a tasty bird. 

In answer to your question, nope not really.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Xela said:

Nope. My wife is working in Minneapolis all week (left yesterday) so I'm on me tod.

Went for my first ever MRI earlier which was horrible.

Just now, Shropshire Lad said:

At least you’re spending the evening with a tasty bird. 

In answer to your question, nope not really.

Or in other words, I'm spending my evening with a face full of cock meat*

_38079040_carryon_ken150.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Just checking to see if my brain is still there :)

And?

trollface.png

Seriously though, hope you are ok. I had an MRI and found it impossible to lie still for the 20 mins or so they needed!

21 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:
34 minutes ago, Xela said:

At least you’re spending the evening with a tasty bird...

...that you've paid for. ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I’ve had a mixed weekend. Friday to Monday was booked off for a weekend away at a big house in Wales with some friends. Hot tub, getting drunk, having takeaways etc. Then on Monday, my new niece was born (well, cut out via caesarean) and as the drive home was via Worcester(ish) we stopped in to see her. So far so good for the long weekend... then after the drive home, both me and the wife (who is preggers) start throwing up at the exact same time! From 5.30 until 10.30 we were ill. We decided to go to the hospital incase it was food poisoning (baby concerns), but luckily it wasn’t and was just a bug. We got home from the hospital at about 1.30am Tuesday and called in sick for work in the morning. To top it all off, I was resting yesterday afternoon, chilling out on the settee, watching the Football on 5 show and I felt a little fart coming.... I gave it a little push, but nope, I shit myself. Boxers and jeans are in the bin.

Over the course of Tuesday and today, 9 of the other 10 people we went to Wales with have become ill. Bloody welsh air, full of sheep STDs.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

And?

trollface.png

Seriously though, hope you are ok. I had an MRI and found it impossible to lie still for the 20 mins or so they needed!

I had my doubts but apparently it still is! 

I realized as soon as I was put inside that I have watched waaaaay too many sci-fi movies where people die, burn to death or get eaten by aliens when they are inside 'hibernation chambers'  so that was all I could think about lol!!!!! And the flippin' noise!

Â