General Chat

Stevo985

31 minutes ago, Xela said:

Just had an email from MySpace

I'm genuinely surprised it still exists. 

set up a MySpace thread

it'll be funny to see all the teenage Sidemen fans posting pictures of their favourite planets

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

set up a MySpace thread

it'll be funny to see all the teenage Sidemen fans posting pictures of their favourite planets

I'm too busy trying to find my login to my old Faceparty account to check if I still have my cock as my profile pic

Seems like people are finally catching on to the fact that Birmingham isn't such a bad place after all!

Birmingham is the most popular destination for people moving from London, official figures show.

More than 6,000 people left the capital for England's second city last year, according to the latest internal migration statistics.

The second, third and fourth most popular destinations were all within 50 miles of London - Brighton, Thurrock and Epping Forest respectively.

Business leaders say the figures reflect an ongoing trend.

:snip:

Beeb

• Like 2

One thing to like about Facebook is being able to tell advertisers what you think of them.

Cadbury were probably hoping they'd capture the heart of the the nation with their new Milk Tray Man ad.

It's not working out that way.

Edited by Xann

If you've never been told to NEVER have ice, then consider yourself warned. 

image.jpg

I work one ice makers nearly daily and they're all filthy bacteria pits.

It's ridiculous that a machine that essentially makes a food, does not need to be maintained in any way by law.

EHO are a waste of a title. They are letting these companies get away with it.

Again, never have ice.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ryan. said:

If you've never been told to NEVER have ice, then consider yourself warned. 

image.jpg

I work one ice makers nearly daily and they're all filthy bacteria pits.

It's ridiculous that a machine that essentially makes a food, does not need to be maintained in any way by law.

EHO are a waste of a title. They are letting these companies get away with it.

Again, never have ice.

That's interesting, and gross.  Obviously this is dependent upon how the establishment sources its ice.  What are the good ways of sourcing ice and what are the bad?  I like my ice, so I'd rather be able to ask the right question* rather than have to forego it altogether.

* Which I probably won't do anyway.

1 hour ago, BOF said:

That's interesting, and gross.  Obviously this is dependent upon how the establishment sources its ice.  What are the good ways of sourcing ice and what are the bad?  I like my ice, so I'd rather be able to ask the right question* rather than have to forego it altogether.

* Which I probably won't do anyway.

They all have on site Ice makers. Hence why it is disgusting that they don't need to have them maintained. 

Here's today's one, from a high end restaurant chain, don't be fooled by the nice decor.

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

Ans this unit is little over a year old!

Edited by Ryan.

Jaysus from my end of things the eho always goes straight to the ice machine after doing her thing in the kitchen, swabs taken and a cleaning schedule have to be there ......but I do remember in my first hotel job ...  The ice machine was feckin nasty

The problem with EHO is they only look at the final product - it's nearly impossible to detect spores in an ice cube due to the temps bacteria grow in (it's only when you heat bacteria they die, they're still in there!)

It's the same for the bar staff that "clean" them. They're untrained and can only clean what's infront of them, which isn't alot. 

It's only one you take the covers off and get into the innards you see all the nasty stuff.

Regardless of whether state these spores are in, I don't want that shit in my body :puke:

Â