General Chat

AVFCLaura

Jacob's Ladder was the #1 movie when I was born. Watched it recently, decent enough.

Click

Gives you film & trailer. Trailers of particularly trashy films would be nice to see!

I re-watched that recently too. The scene with the hospital bed (and how it's shot so perfectly) still gives me the chills now.

School holiday stuff with the kids at the library today. They were making a huge paper snake as part of a world record themed series of activities:

d8MOfja.jpg

My contribution is in there somewhere. :D

Some of these are quite good - :D

http://tinyurl.com/nwqcazo

(I still don't know which one was the Pallasades/Pavillion)

As a Warwickshire resident and adopted Brummie (worked in Birmingham for nearly 15 years) I got about half. I've worked at all three big train stations in town. New Street and Moor Street are about as close to The Pallasades and Pavillion as its possible to get so I've seen those two places almost every day for my entire adult life and I still get them mixed up too. :lol:

Jacob's Ladder was the #1 movie when I was born. Watched it recently, decent enough.

Click

Gives you film & trailer. Trailers of particularly trashy films would be nice to see!

The Enforcer with Clint Eastwood.

She who shall not be named just got caught by a speed camera doing 65 in a 40 (she's an idiot)

Is she ****?

generally speaking 30 mph over the limit on a non motorway road is a 12 month ban   .. so she should be ok there 

however it might be too high for the speed awareness course so she might get a big fine and a lot of points

She who shall not be named just got caught by a speed camera doing 65 in a 40 (she's an idiot)

Is she ****?

generally speaking 30 mph over the limit on a non motorway road is a 12 month ban   .. so she should be ok there 

however it might be too high for the speed awareness course so she might get a big fine and a lot of points

Looked into it a bit and it seems 66 in a 40 is when the fine goes up and it goes from 3 to 6 points.

So if her speedo is accurate then she should be ok. She'll get the £60 fine and 3 points but won't get a speed awareness course.

She's still a numpty though

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â