General Chat

AVFCLaura

I'm in Nice at the moment. I ordered a pint in a pretty normal looking bar the other day and was flabbergasted when the bill arrived, it was 10 Euro.

And it was okay French lager, the like of which you can get in the UK.

I'm in Nice at the moment. I ordered a pint in a pretty normal looking bar the other day and was flabbergasted when the bill arrived, it was 10 Euro.

Nice is a really awful place. So expensive and shit. Weather is good, but beach is just stones. Worst French people in France as well. I've been there twice. Once on a family holiday and once on a wrong turn during an inter rail trip. 

Bon Voyage and all that. Make your way to the beach at night. That's where all the cool people hang out, drinking wine and smoking drugs. You know the type. And no annoying sand either. 

£7 ain't so bad. , You'll get raped for closer to €18 a pint in some parts of Paris

A friend of mine was in England recently and he claimed he had to pay £10 for a packet of cigarettes, i told him he must have been ripped off cause he was a foreigner..

Yeah, I think that's right. They're about £8 to £10 for 20, depending on brand. Thank goodness I gave up about 10 years ago! 

Been feeling shit all weekend. Doctor puts me on some meds today. Depression. First time in 5 years :(

Stress and depression are more common nowadays. Not everyone will admit to suffering from depression - my other half has struggled with it for years. Initially it was diagnosed as a post natal condition but then a couple of bereavements followed. She finally sought counselling which helped along with medication.

Thankfully the combination helped and she's back on top form.

Good luck dude

Cheers mate. Feeling better atm. I've changed all my social media details to shake off the guy was was harassing me. It has helped. Got emails of support from others he has harassed too. He has no idea what I am going through (I've got bad happening left right and centre!) and yet my sister defended him. Meh.

But I'll move away from all that on here now. The next post better be about a facial, or I'm gonna blow.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â