General Chat

AVFCLaura

Hire a cleaner. Its a luxury but I'd rather scrape my balls over a cheese grater than clean my place all the time.

Couldn't justify a cleaner I don't think. What do you pay if you don't mind me asking?

£30 every fortnight.

You can have it as little as once a month and they are pretty flexible about what they do. They can do your clothes washing, ironing, washing up and all sorts. I do that myself so just need my hoovering, dusting, polishing, my kitchen cleaned (inc floor) and both bathrooms cleaned fully.

Are you in brum?

What company do you use if so?

(Dm if necessary)

I'm risking it lads, I'm **** risking it, I've put a pair of sunglasses on instead of a hat, I'm sick of looking like uncle fester.

Yeah I'm cool I'm wearing sunglasses...I stole them off my mate, he probably stole them out of a pound shop...I'll probably be blind tomorrow

I'm risking it lads, I'm **** risking it, I've put a pair of sunglasses on instead of a hat, I'm sick of looking like uncle fester.

Yeah I'm cool I'm wearing sunglasses...I stole them off my mate, he probably stole them out of a pound shop...I'll probably be blind tomorrow

i went out friday with a few work mates so saturday i was feeling a bit daft, anyway i spent all late afternoon saturday wearing a bif fluffy white dressing gown and my missus shades thinking i was cool  :rolleyes:

words removed on the high street **** knobs, lets see what they say i a minute when I pop down to get more beer, **** knobs

I grabbed the word removed, as soon as I grabbed the first one the rest ran away, I didn't hit him but he wilted like a deprived sunflower, not one of his mates backed him up, I made him promise not to be a **** word removed whenever I was around and he was nearly crying as his mates ran away

You REALLY shouldn't be talking about this stuff on a public forum leemond.

It can be used against you when you're nicked (if that happens).

Maybe have an early night and sleep this one off, eh pal?

On a similar theme with leemond, where I live backs onto a **** shit hole, the winter isn't too bad as it keeps the scrotes inside but this time of year, its ripe for them to spend all day and night in their gardens drinking spesh and hurling abuse at people and fighting each other

I've already mentioned about the argument a month or so ago where a man was shouting at his missis in the street for phoning the police "just because I've hit you"

I walked down the shop earlier to find the lad behind the till being abused because the can of kestrel super they'd brought wasn't cold enough, it was 3 in the afternoon ffs!

......long shot, but you weren't close to Earl's Court were you?

I was in a Lebanese place lunchtime!

Didn't go for the dildo though, had hummus.

was it a bit nutty 

Just heard the Band of Brothers theme. It damn near made me cry, and it's does almost every time I hear it. Beautiful but sombre. I love and fear it in equal measure, it's compelling. I am often moved by music, but never like that.

It's a TV theme tune ffs.

......long shot, but you weren't close to Earl's Court were you?

I was in a Lebanese place lunchtime!

Didn't go for the dildo though, had hummus.

No exotic Woking

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â