General Chat

AVFCLaura

Why is Kanye racist out of interest?

Because white folk are denying him his opportunity and are stopping him from earning a decent wage. Oh wait...

I remember reading a bizarre rant he went on about mixed race children, so what does he do? Marries an Armenian girl and has a kid with her.

Bloke is a monumental cock.

Chemical Bros tearing it up al Glastonbury - brilliant set so far - great visuals on BBC 3 HD

I've been dancing round my living room for pretty much the whole thing (not a pretty sight). I'd pretty much written off this Glasto as a duff one but this one set has made my weekend.

Chemical Bros tearing it up al Glastonbury - brilliant set so far - great visuals on BBC 3 HD

Hope they tour soon. Truly awesome experience!

They must do. New album drops in three weeks.

To think that only a month ago Nick Robinson was missing out on the election coverage due to his illness.

Now he's recovered enough to be on stage at Glasto as the Chemical Brothers.

Anybody see anything of the Libertines at Glastonbury? I missed it. Gutted.

It'll be online somewhere.

I'm no great fan of theirs but it looked fun from what I saw.

Edited by choffer

I might have to have a browse tomorrow.

1525262_10153099537714247_63287604110801

Saw that on Twitter the other week lol

I enjoyed it although the performance lacked a bit of energy compared to how they used to be.

I might have to have a browse tomorrow.

1525262_10153099537714247_63287604110801

Saw that on Twitter the other week lol

Yep, nicked straight from there!  ;)

I think it was the surprise of it all that made it great rather than the actual performance, it didn't leak, there were some hints about, especially if you follow their Instagram, but by the sounds of it from the likes of the nme etc the vast majority if people didn't have a clue it was happening

I'm going to reading this year, can't wait, british summertime festival last year was brilliant, that's a good little "festival", the who were there Friday with Weller and jonny marr, last year I saw the libs, pogues, twang, view, rifles, the enemy

I think it was the surprise of it all that made it great rather than the actual performance, it didn't leak, there were some hints about, especially if you follow their Instagram, but by the sounds of it from the likes of the nme etc the vast majority if people didn't have a clue it was happening

I'm going to reading this year, can't wait, british summertime festival last year was brilliant, that's a good little "festival", the who were there Friday with Weller and jonny marr, last year I saw the libs, pogues, twang, view, rifles, the enemy

I was at BST last year and thought it was utter shite, Twang played the tiniest stage known to man when the Enemy were afforded the main stage, Pogues were flat throughout, they started running out of beer and loads of scally kids were passing out, presumably from some bad pills. And, as much as I wanted to see the Libs, the performance was pretty sketchy, the crowd didn't help though. Thought they looked a lot better at Glasto yesterday.

so I've sat here all day minding my own business

4:00pm I decide to treat myself to a long rolling low level fart

4:01pm a delegation of 3 technicians arrives from around the corner to ask me to decipher my scribbles on a drawing

welcome! welcome all! sit! breathe!

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â