General Chat

AVFCLaura

55 year old bloke - arrested in January for having a grow on, 28 plants

Gay bloke

Gay blokes brother, funny as ****, he could cut anyone I've ever met down with seriously vicious wit

Gay blokes sister - lovely woman, likes a drink but can't handle it, always pesters me about being single

Dutch bloke - loves his gadgets and loves his drink he's alright man

Old woman - **** knows where she comes from someone must invite her but whenever there is a drink here she turns up, she loves me, on crutches at the moment after breaking her ankle whilst pissed

My mates mom

My mates mom's fella

My mates mom's fellas brother

Me

Lovely bunch

• Like 2

I love Kanye West, I can't ever tell if he is supposed to be taken seriously or if he is some sort of parody, the bloke is awesome, he's lying on the floor groaning at the minute.

Is he supposed to be a serious artist?

I love Kanye West, I can't ever tell if he is supposed to be taken seriously or if he is some sort of parody, the bloke is awesome, he's lying on the floor groaning at the minute.

Is he supposed to be a serious artist?

He's class.

Last night was awesome.

I don't think I consciously know anything by him, but the little bit of Kanye I saw last night, no more than a few minutes, made it clear it wasn't my cup of tea. Which is fine.

The Mothership however, oooh, I loved that.

each to their own, be boring if we all liked U2 and 1D 

There are loads of better rappers out there than Kanye West.

There are indeed.

The problem is that for a lot of people he would be the first sample of Hip Hop/Rap and that's like your first exposure to alcohol being a tepid pint of Carling.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â