General Chat

AVFCLaura

Off Topic seems more like a civilized tea party than a rave these days.

When you came, everyone left. That, and VillaAjax doesn't come here anymore..

He sure was one crazy cat.

Edited by lapal_fan

im not saying its slow at work today but we just had a 30 minute conversation about why wasps are called jaspers...

it's a regional thing isn't it ? ... if you are in the civilised parts of England I.e Surrey , they aren't called that  , if you are married to your sister i.e live in Dorset then you call it a Jasper

im not saying its slow at work today but we just had a 30 minute conversation about why wasps are called jaspers...

it's a regional thing isn't it ? ... if you are in the civilised parts of England I.e Surrey , they aren't called that , if you are married to your sister i.e live in Dorset then you call it a Jasper
But...but....there's no smilie so you must mean it Tony.

It's my birthday today.

Give me something.

base can give you the present that keeps on giving .......................................................................................herpes

Just like you and your anal aids!

It's my birthday today.

Give me something.

base can give you the present that keeps on giving .......................................................................................herpes

Just like you and your anal aids!
Thanks for the birthday message jenny!

Not. Because there wasn't one.. [emoji24] [emoji24]

• Like 1

mod·er·a·tion
ˌmädəˈrāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: moderation
  1. 1.
    the avoidance of excess or extremes, especially in one's behavior or political opinions.
    "he urged the police to show moderation"
    synonyms: self-restraint, restraint, self-control, self-command, self-discipline; More
    temperance, leniency, fairness
    "he urged them to show moderation"
    • the action of making something less extreme, intense, or violent.
      "the union's approach was based on increased dialogue and the moderation of demands"
      synonyms: relaxation, easing (off), reduction, abatement, weakening, slackening, tempering, softening, diminution, diminishing, lessening; More
      decline, modulation, modification, mitigation, allaying;
      informalletup
      "a moderation of their confrontational style"
  2. 2.
    Physics
    the retardation of neutrons by a moderator.

Tee Hee!!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â