General Chat

AVFCLaura

Following on from #shitondoorgate at work, this is the train I take to work. I'm sure i'm being followed a faeces smearing nemesis. 

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/commuters-horror-finding-poo-middle-8979687

A commuter has revealed the horrifying moment he discovered someone had done a POO in his train carriage.

Christopher Talbot was on his way to work when he discovered human waste in a Birmingham train carriage.

But it's been like that for aaaaaages and I got bored.

Besides, who doesn't love man runs with scissors? It sums me up perfectly, just the right amount of danger without going too crazy.

You shouldn't run with scissors that's just not cool. Not cool, Ginko. What if children use this site and see that and think 'Hey that guy with nearly 7,000 posts thinks running with scissors is cool maybe it is' and they go to school the next day and run with scissors and run into someone and cause serious injury? Did you think of that? EH?

• Like 1

Seem to be getting lots of bloody cat's shitting in my back garden of late

(honestly thats not a euphemism), short of shooting them (which I have considered) anyone reccomend a good diterent.

I tried good old google but sadly it just seems full of what are surely wife's tales, coffee was one!

Edited by av1

Seem to be getting lots of bloody cat's shitting in my back garden of late

(honestly thats not a euphemism), short of shooting them (which I have considered) anyone reccomend a good diterent.

I tried good old google but sadly it just seems full of what are surely wife's tales, coffee was one!

Just get a water pistol...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â