General Chat

AVFCLaura

So I'm in the process of setting up a YouTube channel and am in 'practice' for doing stupid eating things. Last night I drank a bottle of encona chilli sauce just to see what it's like and if I could.

Well i could. Felt fine apart from a few rumbles. Been fine all day today too. Until approx 20 minutes ago.

I'm typing this while still evacuating my bowels on the toilet. There so much of it. Its come above the water line like a newly birthed island.

Feels like a gastric exorcism and the pain being felt around my ring piece is like sitting arse first onto carpet grip soaked in tcp. For the first few moments I couldn't see out of my eyes.

I might try to wipe now.

Its dripping like a tap :(

• Like 1

The worrying thing is that as far as hot sauces go, encona is, in my understanding, at the 'easier' end of the scale.

Edited by Ingram85

Adam Richman didn't seem to enjoy half the stuff he did and that was just while he was in the restaurant, some of that stuff must have had him in agony after, I think your biggest problem is eating stuff on YouTube is now ten a penny so at he end of the day what's the point?

You got to have a gimmick. Im not gonna share it though :)

Richman said the only thing he hated were the 'hot and spicy' challenges.

Same with me really, I'll probably steer clear of hot sauce and chillies etc...

Edited by Ingram85

There isn't one. I'm just trying stuff out at the mo just to see if I can eat decent quantities of stuff. If I can only eat a spoonful then there is no point in doing it.

Then again, before I became veggie I had two mixed grills in one night. The meat sweats were horrific.

Edited by Ingram85

Think I'm just going with quantity. I.e eat till I puke. Guess I should get a gym membership going.

Oh and yeah, this just arrived from UPS. Guess it's definitely happening soon then. Urghhh....

IMG_20150417_180011110_HDR.jpg

The tin is a lot bigger than I've seen on the other videos, guess I ordered the wrong size :/

Also, I didn't even know they did postal deliveries at 06:05. Apparently I was the first of the day. Good job I could answer the door as I'm still in night shift mode and yet to go to bed.

At least my arse has stopped crying tears of fire. Horrendous toxic farts though.

When I'm on nights VT is **** depressing. VA used to swing by as did 8pints now and again but a lot have stopped coming by now, even during the day too.

I like to think that somewhere, in a Basingstoke car park behind subway, Gareth is sobbing silently while drawing crayon scribblings of pink dildo's and Neville Southall.

• Like 1

I also greatly miss irreverentad. Hopefully he is looking down upon VT and is just pissing himself at us bunch of ridiculous cretins :)

I'd like StigVillan to gloriously return one day but Leemond and Ruge will do :P

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â