General Chat

AVFCLaura

I have no idea what is on the telly but there is a duck and a mole  battering each other with baseball bats, not a real duck and badger but someone dressed up like a duck and a badger...the duck won, I kind of wanted the mole to win

I think I may have taken acid or something....there is now an owl and a talking tree

now loads of people look like they are preying to the sun whilst these animals look on from the background....this is really sinister

AAAGGGHHHH the owl just attacked someone

I think I may have taken acid or something....there is now an owl and a talking tree

now loads of people look like they are preying to the sun whilst these animals look on from the background....this is really sinister

AAAGGGHHHH the owl just attacked someone

EXACTLY the same thing happening outside my house. Huh.

Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1.gif

no its not, there is a duck a reindeer an owl and a mole/badger type creature throwing shit at people at the minute

I'm still well in control of my faculties, I like the mole thing though, he looks like he struggles to move....like he has arthritis or sommet

there are real pigs on there now and the duck is arguing with a human

thats the **** badger

see I aint going mad I **** told ya I saw a badger and an owl battering each other with bats or something like that.

my friend I am glad you know what the **** I'm on about cuz I didn't have the volume up, I think that badger sometimes becomes a mole though

Well this has never happened before. I was supposed to finish work at 4, but I'm still here sat on the toilet.

I'm not getting paid for it anymore, how silly of me.

This is the last text message I sent at 16:06

Mate I've just dropped my guts at work and it is quite possibly the smelliest shite I've ever had, it took an absolute **** load of wiping as well, I think there is something wrong with me

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â