General Chat

AVFCLaura

was on facebook tonight looking though my friends list, and decided to unfriend a load of people i barely know/wouldn't talk to in person. Down to 125 people now, which seems ridiculously high when I look at most other people's. Seriously, who the bloody hell has 500+ people they think are interested in reading their inane dross?

I saw that story too. I thought it was strange.

But I don't know what the character is and XMen is a steaming pile of shite anyway, so I didn't pay it much attention.

It's not ian Beale it's the son, he's playing arch angel too which means he'll be death who is one of apocalypses four horsemen...

The xmen trilogy (and the wolverine films) were poor, x3 and wolverine origins were outright **** garbage, but the first class films have been good

So I've just spent £15 on a tin of surstromming. I've bought it for one reason only.

SJsDhhQ.gif

Shall I put the video on VT?

Yes, and make sure to take a deep breath through the nose as the can is opened....

• Like 1

I've got my whole day planned out and it involves a lot of **** all

Go shopping and get some shit food in for next week with me mom n dad

Get home

Practice my keyboard

Open first can of lager

Watch football

Drink more cans

Watch football

Think about food

Go to bed

There is a lot of blank spaces in between that where I will be doing even less than that

I've got my whole day planned out and it involves a lot of **** all

Go shopping and get some shit food in for next week with me mom n dad

Get home

Practice my keyboard

Open first can of lager

Watch football

Drink more cans

Watch football

Think about food

Go to bed

There is a lot of blank spaces in between that where I will be doing even less than that

• Like 1

A boring question: does anyone know if there are any rules as to who can take minutes in a disciplinary meeting? I always assumed it had to be someone independent, but I had one the other day where my manager took the meeting, and had my supervisor taking notes.

It's all about a petty time-keeping issue. We do four 8 hour shifts and one 7 hour one in a week, and I decided to take my 7 hour one on Easter Monday but my manager, who wasn't in, says he didn't authorise it. I did however tell my supervisor that I intended to go. It doesn't seem right that someone who I might have wanted to call upon as a witness was being used to take notes (not to mention that she is dyslexic, I mean it's an unfortunate thing to suffer from but surely there are more suitable candidates from HR).

I can't help you on that one but if you want to piss them off just as much as they have pissed you off take someone into your disciplinary with you, I've sat in on them for a few people in the past, it pisses the gaffa's off majorly but they can't stop it.

I can't help you on that one but if you want to piss them off just as much as they have pissed you off take someone into your disciplinary with you, I've sat in on them for a few people in the past, it pisses the gaffa's off majorly but they can't stop it.

Yeah don't worry about that, I'll get someone in with me. I'll have a word around work tomorrow. I'd love to get one over on the smug bastard.

That stuff actually scared shoenice...Only until he tried it then he found he actually enjoyed it

Ingram, if you make a video, try and be less annoying than this guy.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â