General Chat

AVFCLaura

i nose about on fb at times but as far as being on it id rather not.

You're back! Where you been at fella?

been stuck up my own arse for the past few weeks or even months but im back now dude. its fair to say i had a wake up call. i have been browsing now and again but not posted for few weeks.

I signed up to facebook after resisting it for years (even though I had friends on there saying I should join).  I signed up in a moment of booze haze and thought I liked it.  Then I ignored it again for a while.  Then I looked again and I now check it every day (first thing I do).

http://youtu.be/UPw-3e_pzqU

Edited by trekka

What are the post counts for the little icons under the avatars?

I've always wondered this. Feels like I've had 5 football's forever. I want a medal dammit!

I've always wondered this. Feels like I've had 5 football's forever. I want a medal dammit!

You got your fifth ball at 5000. Post more :)

• Like 1

You got your fifth ball at 5000. Post more :)

I'm sure BOF took one of my footballs away once for posting a dreadfully bad joke ? Can't see what I've currently got as I'm on the VT app

I'm sure BOF took one of my footballs away once for posting a dreadfully bad joke ? Can't see what I've currently got as I'm on the VT app

I'm much more sure that he didn't. (There isn't a VT app.)

That pic also fails to do her norks justice. They are MAGNIFICENT. 

I imagine at your age magnificent norks are anything above waist-height, right? ;)

I'm much more sure that he didn't. (There isn't a VT app.)

I'm still using the apple app that was discontinued , can't get on with tappatalk

I've had a look at tappatalk a couple of times and can't get on with it at all. I use the mobile skim on my phone most of the time.

Wish it had 1) a 'last' button for going to last page in thread and 2) visibility of qty of likes... :D

I'm still using the apple app that was discontinued , can't get on with tappatalk

I've asked nicely several times that no-one does this. Thanks for your co-operation.

I've asked nicely several times that no-one does this. Thanks for your co-operation.
I was unaware of this fact until about 5 seconds ago so your sarcasm is un-warranted , i'd hardly be openly quoting you in a post had I known it to be the case

There are some threads that I don't visit presumably this request is in one of them, I will of course stop using the app since you've asked nicely :)

Edit - well don't I feel stupid , I'm actually using safari on my phone and the mobile skin and not the app which now I think about it stopped working yonks ago and I removed ( seem to recall all the topics disappeared and it was just blank )

I is officially an idiot

Edited by tonyh29

I was unaware of this fact until about 5 seconds ago so your sarcasm is un-warranted , i'd hardly be openly quoting you in a post had I known it to be the case

There are some threads that I don't visit presumably this request is in one of them, I will of course stop using the app since you've asked nicely :)

No sarcasm is present. Minor annoyance maybe. I asked multiple times in multiple places, including:

• the forum where I announced the existence of the app (and asked people who installed it to follow for updates)
  • the same place I announced Tapatalk
  • by direct message to all app users via the app itself (multiple times)

Perhaps you overlooked all of these. Perhaps you thought you were getting away with something. I don't really care.

I have only recently discovered skype - i.e. this week. I'm speaking to someone in sweden and I see her face at the same time. I am living in the future. Amazing, 

Facebook isn't too bad, though I am wary of the random apps and ads that come by, I know I can block them but I suppose if i was that irritated I'd just change it. 

Facebook just gives people a platform to toss themselves off in front of others ("oooh look at how good my life is), but as a method of staying in contact it is crap compared to more simple methods such as Whatsapp/Skype/Viber.

Well no ... For me at least

I have 3 friends who use Skype

None that use whatsapp ( to my knowledge )

And about 300 that use Facebook

Yeah it's apparent from FB that my kids are not as super as everyone else's ( are there any kids out there apart from mine that didn't get 57 A's , get the best pupil award and also a trophy for being the best footballer , cricketer , runner , netball player etc )... But I still like it for all the reasons Mike posted previously

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â