General Chat

AVFCLaura

The Swedish Institute lets a citizen run an account named @sweden every week. This week they have given it to a 21 year old girl who is very left in her politic views and at university she do gender studies. She is really annoying the right wing on Twitter. I think its kind of funny myself. 

"All you need to know abut Sweden is this: we're all losers." :crylaugh: 

#sweden 

Everything is doing my head in at the minute, spent far too much money over the weekend, need to find more money to buy a new washing machine, got a piano lesson tonight and a job interview tomorrow, no matter how many times I try and swat up for this interview nothing is working I keep forgetting everything.

On top of that I'm on my way to have physio now and I didn't get a chance to get any breakfast

I just realised I hadn't got any trousers on. I must have got half changed after work and completely forgot to put any on. I swear I'm going mad, or at least need a girlfriend to tell me these things.

You're not a janitor are you?

Is it just me, or is Facebook broken today?

Moon man I thought you had more about you than being on Facebook
Don't know what you're on about. I find it incredibly useful for keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing photographs and music, exchanging advice and info on various pastimes, etc.
  • Like 2

Too many people with boring lives either typing shit on it or relying on others to talk to them on it, did say in here on Mother's Day I got grief because I didn't send my mom a Facebook message, the fact that I took her out and gave her a card was lost on her...

They need a football forum to talk to people on instead

If you friend any old ****, it's going to filled with ****s, isn't it?

My phone isn't smart, so when I'm out I'm not looking at it.

If you befriend attractive young lesbians it's well worthwhile.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â