General Chat

AVFCLaura

It's surprising VA has access to electricity and I'm pretty sure his internet is powered by a tractor. [emoji57]

Our MP is minister for the Internet or some crap so you'd expect us to have decent broadband around here.

Well that's not the case because I can't even get **** BT Infinity!

Really? We've got fibre optic here.

Don't feel bad, at least your internet makes some sci-fi noises as it dials up.

Recycling tip:

Don't just discard the corks from your wine bottles - line them up on your kitchen windowsill and use them as ammunition in your righteous battle against the neighbours' cats shitting in your garden.

I suggest you take a shit in your area neighbours garden to make a point.

Recycling tip:

Don't just discard the corks from your wine bottles - line them up on your kitchen windowsill and use them as ammunition in your righteous battle against the neighbours' cats shitting in your garden.

If that doesn't work? Fill the bottle with petrol, upholstery foam and a rag.

Now now, Daves.

The first would just be horrendous (for my back mostly but also for the impetus it would give to their roses); the second would just inflame the situation.

It's surprising VA has access to electricity and I'm pretty sure his internet is powered by a tractor. [emoji57]

Our MP is minister for the Internet or some crap so you'd expect us to have decent broadband around here.
Well that's not the case because I can't even get **** BT Infinity!

Really? We've got fibre optic here.

Don't feel bad, at least your internet makes some sci-fi noises as it dials up.

You'd think on a new build it would be wired in ready.

Clarke Carlisle has been run over, sounds pretty bad

I'm guessing horn, screech, bump, scream, splat.

On a serious note, hope he is ok, always seems a decent chap if a little bit in love with his own self importance. I always tend to agree with the issues he raises. Fingers crossed for the guy.

There is almost no point in me going to work tomorrow.

Literally nothing will get done. I'll be watching the clock from 8 am

just another typical Tuesday then ?

Edited by tonyh29

Same for me. Plus it's been pretty bad lately because my manager has been off work for about 50% of the last 6 weeks ill and when he was in he was doing his end of year appraisal.

I'm in a bit of a funny position as well because I'm seconded to a different company so I'm essentially surrounded by a handful of people who I work for! Always got to look busy, which is difficult working in energy because in December, we've met all our yearly targets and everyone around the world who we speak to really doesn't need to think about energy issues!

Ahh well, get paid to not do much, could be worse! [emoji1]

just another typical Tuesday then ?

I'm not a teacher.

That's how it works, right?

I can get on VT at work! :D

I've missed a few posts  ... but you've stolen a poor hard working poles job ?  when did that happen ?

No, he's in Poland. Only the lazy ones who can't be arsed to come to England are still over there.

this may not be fact

• Like 1

I'm trying to make a vine and need a clip from a film where people are loading themselves up with weapons, can't find the right clip.

I know there's one in batman and in the punisher. Anyone recommend a film which suits? Surely there's an Arnie film which does the job?

There's that scene in the Matrix where Neo and Trinity load up before going to save Morpheus from Agent Smith. You know, the one right before the epic lobby scene.

I'm pretty sure there's a decent one in Hot Fuzz too, not sure when it happens though.

• Like 1

There's that scene in the Matrix where Neo and Trinity load up before going to save Morpheus from Agent Smith. You know, the one right before the epic lobby scene.

I'm pretty sure there's a decent one in Hot Fuzz too, not sure when it happens though.

Searching "lock and load" might help you find some online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3Z4rZYIf8s

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â