General Chat

AVFCLaura

The only trouble ive ever had with HMRC is one encounter with one of there call centre staff when I was trying to get my self employment statements for my mortgage application, after 20 minutes of being on hold I finally got put through to someone who sounded like a stuttering alcoholic that had a tracheostomy.

Just got back from seeing The Hobbit - but more importantly, the Jenny Jones Nissan advert. Hope you pocketed a nice pay packet from that, Base. And just how much fakery went on?

(Sorry about the url, doesn't seem to be working properly on mobile).

Edited by limpid
fixed embed
  • Like 3

Just got back from seeing The Hobbit - but more importantly, the Jenny Jones Nissan advert. Hope you pocketed a nice pay packet from that, Base. And just how much fakery went on?

No fakery at all.

Real snow (just dyed)

They should have used Lizzy Yarnold, no caption needed, just flash that Gold medal. ;)

I hate you :(

• Like 1

The music on that advert is so bad it makes me want to harm children

The music in that advert makes me want to hurt myself.

I'm starting to think like CED

abr.gif

No fakery at all.

Real snow (just dyed)

They should have used Lizzy Yarnold, no caption needed, just flash that Gold medal. ;)

I hate you :(

Have you traded in that old Volkswagen for a Nissan Puke?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â