General Chat

AVFCLaura

American police on a killing rampage, this time in L.A., 10 shots to the head of a guy with a Swiss Army knife.

My colleague has a Swiss army knife, he cracks me up with that thing. If he ever needs to cut anything open, he'll really make a point of getting his trusty Swiss army knife rather than using a razor sharp Stanley knife which we have lying around all over the place. Once he's got hold of that thing, he really does swagger back over to the box he's trying to open and then he'll cut through something like a paper postage label in a sawing motion. I've tried pointing out to him that the Stanley knives just glide straight through paper labels without having to saw at it but he won't have it.

• Like 1

Weird dream last night. Trent rang me (how he got my number, I do not know), to ask me to change my vote in the Lambert thread. He said "big signing in Jan, you are going to look so silly."

I asked him how he got my number and he started laughing.

The rest of the dream was me asking people to change their vote.

Weird dream.

I think your brain is trying to tell you to spend less time on VT and reassimilate with the real world.

You could be right my friend  :D

Weird dream last night. Trent rang me (how he got my number, I do not know), to ask me to change my vote in the Lambert thread. He said "big signing in Jan, you are going to look so silly."

I asked him how he got my number and he started laughing.

The rest of the dream was me asking people to change their vote.

Weird dream.

Trent has become a Moderator version of Freddy Krueger?

Scary thought indeed  :)

Working down Stevo's Road today. If you're in Ben, make me a hot chocolate and get me some bourbons please

Haha, this is genuinely unsettling.

I'm not in, but my massive scary guard dog is in along with the 2 security guards I've hired to kill intruders ;)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â