General Chat

AVFCLaura

A really good friend of mine lives out there so I wouldn't be totally alone. I know she doesn't mean that, but teaching really is a vocation and unless your heart is 100% in it, there's no way to enjoy it or succeed.

Cheers man, you've all been top drawer today :-)

I know someone who is doing the tefl to go out to south korea, she is absolutely bonkers about the place. Bit jelly.

It's amazing. Just been back there for a visit and kind of wish I didn't, I really want to live there again now!

I hardly ever get time to post on VT any more :(

who are you?

The guy who moved to Central Europe aged 22. You? ;)

My only advice is that all the visits in the world won't get you ready for it. You either have the appetite or don't, and that's all that counts.

I spent 3 and 2 days in Germany before having to decide on the move there, and 3 days in Vancouver before moving here.

You have to feel like you "could" live there, but no amount of visiting will tell you if it's the right decision.

I hardly ever get time to post on VT any more :(

who are you?

The guy who moved to Central Europe aged 22. You? ;)

My only advice is that all the visits in the world won't get you ready for it. You either have the appetite or don't, and that's all that counts.

I spent 3 and 2 days in Germany before having to decide on the move there, and 3 days in Vancouver before moving here.

You have to feel like you "could" live there, but no amount of visiting will tell you if it's the right decision.

Okay, thanks man :-)

A really good friend of mine lives out there so I wouldn't be totally alone. I know she doesn't mean that, but teaching really is a vocation and unless your heart is 100% in it, there's no way to enjoy it or succeed.

Cheers man, you've all been top drawer today :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijQI2AJvNjI

How to make a decision

Good luck Stefan. You have to do exactly what makes you happy, life really is too short for regrets.

Out of my group of main friends at school (4 of us), one died last year, and another has died this year (same time of the year). It does make me realise time is short, so I hope you make the decision that makes you happy.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â