General Chat

AVFCLaura

I've started to get chest hair. Well over the past year we'll say. Now it's growing every day, but it looks pretty grim. Like a 13 year old's moustache. Maybe a bit better than that. More like nipple hair that has gone on a holiday. So I'm wondering.... do I dare... wax my chest? Is that something I'm going to do? I could let it continue to grow and see if I secure myself a little mane that could peep out of a t-shirt, but I'm thinking I won't do that. I think I'll wax it. Will I be banned from VT if I do?

Do not wax. The majority of woman prefer hair, maybe 2 to 1. Not only that but you start waxing now and it's a lifelong commitment. It looks terrible as stubble, you look a tramp, so you'll need to keep on top of it Are you ready to face that on a Saturday morning?

I feel like your life coach this morning. I expect renumeration.

Depends how hairy he is.

Doesn't sound like very, so waxing isn't necessary. Just use veet or something similar.

I disagree that most women prefer hair.

• Like 1

I've started to get chest hair. Well over the past year we'll say. Now it's growing every day, but it looks pretty grim. Like a 13 year old's moustache. Maybe a bit better than that. More like nipple hair that has gone on a holiday. So I'm wondering.... do I dare... wax my chest? Is that something I'm going to do? I could let it continue to grow and see if I secure myself a little mane that could peep out of a t-shirt, but I'm thinking I won't do that. I think I'll wax it. Will I be banned from VT if I do?

Keep it! In a few years you'll be proud if it. If you wax, you'll always know that you're a guy that waxes. No-one could be proud of that.

Use veet or something?! :crylaugh: Do you... use veet Stevo?

Yep, have done. Doesn't really work for me because I'm a right hairy bastard so it ends up stubbly.

Its waxing or, usually, just a trim for me.

Edited by Stevo985

Would I be sued for breach of contract or would the worst consequence be a lack of a reference?

Anyone?

You could be sued for breach of contract, but it's unlikely often it's not worth the companies time to do so as legal costs will be high. What does your contract say?

Would I be sued for breach of contract or would the worst consequence be a lack of a reference?

Anyone?

Wasn't 31st October the deadline for resigning / leaving at the end of the year

I doubt you would be sued for breach of contract for handing in your notice but the obvious thing is to talk to the headmaster in the first instance , they have the power of discretion as i understand it ?

You sound a bit like a teenage girl falling in love with a Spanish waiter in Benidorm ,often the reality isn't what you think ... I'd say wait a few weeks until your next school holiday :) and then go back , see if the romance of the place is still the same second time around

I walked out on my job to go and live in Budapest , never regretted it so if it's what you want to do then go for it ... What's the worse that can happen ?

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â