General Chat

AVFCLaura

So I'm chilling in my apartment waiting for my friend and I'm hearing screaming and banging from 2 female voices and crying and one angry sounding man. It's all gone silent now and the banging is tapping. Should I do anything!?

So I'm chilling in my apartment waiting for my friend and I'm hearing screaming and banging from 2 female voices and crying and one angry sounding man. It's all gone silent now and the banging is tapping. Should I do anything!?

Carry on with the marking and prep for Monday's lesson surely !!

• Like 3

Halloween, innit?

I'm moving a bed from one room to another. I dismantled the one I usually sleep in and stored it. Then I set about dismantling the other bed, but I think I need power tools, which is unfortunate. Then I got very tired and slept on a mattress on the floor. It was pretty nice actually. But how am I going to take the bed apart in the other room. It's got really big bolts that have screws inside them with philips heads I went at them with a screwdriver, but got no joy at all. Ideas?

Probably a larger headed Philips. Like a pz3 or pz4? If you can't start them by hand you're unlikely to get the pressure behind them with a drill. Unless you have to hand an impact driver? They're about £100.

This isn't pissy bed is it?

The very same. The mattress itself is propped up against a wall, awaiting replacement. I'm hoping the wooden frame isn't also somehow soaked in urine

I've started to get chest hair. Well over the past year we'll say. Now it's growing every day, but it looks pretty grim. Like a 13 year old's moustache. Maybe a bit better than that. More like nipple hair that has gone on a holiday. So I'm wondering.... do I dare... wax my chest? Is that something I'm going to do? I could let it continue to grow and see if I secure myself a little mane that could peep out of a t-shirt, but I'm thinking I won't do that. I think I'll wax it. Will I be banned from VT if I do?

I've started to get chest hair. Well over the past year we'll say. Now it's growing every day, but it looks pretty grim. Like a 13 year old's moustache. Maybe a bit better than that. More like nipple hair that has gone on a holiday. So I'm wondering.... do I dare... wax my chest? Is that something I'm going to do? I could let it continue to grow and see if I secure myself a little mane that could peep out of a t-shirt, but I'm thinking I won't do that. I think I'll wax it. Will I be banned from VT if I do?

Do not wax. The majority of woman prefer hair, maybe 2 to 1. Not only that but you start waxing now and it's a lifelong commitment. It looks terrible as stubble, you look a tramp, so you'll need to keep on top of it Are you ready to face that on a Saturday morning?

I feel like your life coach this morning. I expect renumeration.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â