General Chat

AVFCLaura

Look North, and the wonderful Keeley Donovan! FTW!

kd20140419c.jpg

Does her mum have to accompany her on set?

I wiki'd her. She's my age. 

Oh yes, I would. And if her mum is a likeness, then probably her as well. 

Woof.

Gets her looks from her father...

78985292-sport-football-pic-circa-1980-t

Not been a good month for new music.

New albums from Half Man Half Biscuit, Scott Walker & SunnO))), and Thurston Moore in the last week.

What more do you want?

I've only heard of the two in bold.  HMHB have never been for me but I can appreciate them the same way I do The Smiths (take away the vocalist and you might be on to something!)

Scott Walker - Jesus, what the ****. That collaboration is just bizarre.  He sounds like he has Downs.

I'll try Thurston Moore...

Not been a good month for new music.

New albums from Half Man Half Biscuit, Scott Walker & SunnO))), and Thurston Moore in the last week.

What more do you want?

I've only heard of the two in bold.  HMHB have never been for me but I can appreciate them the same way I do The Smiths (take away the vocalist and you might be on to something!)

Scott Walker - Jesus, what the ****. That collaboration is just bizarre.  He sounds like he has Downs.

I'll try Thurston Moore...

#lulz

i luv feet

Me to it is a well known thing at work that if a bird has her toes on display I will find a reason to fiddle with the plugs under her desk...well the ones who have nice feet anyway.

I upset two of the girls I work with cuz I told one she has monster munch toes and the other that she has hoofs like a mountain goat

• Like 2

I hate feet. Never understood foot fetishism. Feet are horrible - even cute women's feet.

Saying the word "blustery" in a broad Yorkshire accent, now that's another matter.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â