General Chat

AVFCLaura

I'm off to Poland in 12 days :D

Going abroad again?? You teachers have it so easy.

The only person who can match you for trips abroad on here is Tony.

:P

Tbf you don't see me on here pretending to be overworked :P
  • Like 2

How Ched Evans got convicted of rape is downright scary. Essentially any woman can claim she was too pissed to consent if she wakes up with no memory because she got hammered. 

I don't doubt this woman was distressed when she woke up with no memory of the night before. But if she was raped or was too drunk to remember consent the fact that it's her word against theirs is scary that they went to jail. 

I've woken up with no memory beside some fat ugly bird before. It's scary I can tell you!!! 

• Like 1

On the subject of rape, it was reported yesterday that there were more than 22,000 rapes reported in the UK in the first half of this year alone. I can't get my head around that. Thats 120 rapes per day... Are other sexual crimes being classed as rape now because I find those statistics hard to believe.

How Ched Evans got convicted of rape is downright scary. Essentially any woman can claim she was too pissed to consent if she wakes up with no memory because she got hammered. 

I don't doubt this woman was distressed when she woke up with no memory of the night before. But if she was raped or was too drunk to remember consent the fact that it's her word against theirs is scary that they went to jail. 

I've woken up with no memory beside some fat ugly bird before. It's scary I can tell you!!! 

Ridiculous, 19 year old girl, 2 glasses of wine, 4 double vodkas & some sambuka, show me a 19 year old waitress who won't jump into bed with a footballer sober not to mind one after that much drink.

Edited by Folski

Hmmm, not sure about that. If a girl is hammered and passed out, then personally I'd not be putting my knob anywhere near her, and any man who would should be prepared to face the consequences.  

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â