General Chat

AVFCLaura

I thought I'd set my alarm, but in fact I had just selected the time, but not actually turned it on. I got a phone call off my Dad at 20 to 10 saying get into school blah blah blah and I got in there at around quarter past.

They gave me a time penalty of 15 minutes, so my time was reduced to an hour and 45, but I'd finished after an hour and 20, so it was all good.

How'd you first exam go?

I was over an hour late for my Psychology exam today, thank **** they let me take it!

You obviously have some issues that need addressing.

Your late time keeping is a cry for attention.

Ah, I'm not going Uni, and I reckon I will redo a couple exams next year and boost my grades.

I'm guessing by the :( you are indicating that you think you won't?

Business is okay. Have you been told what sort of questions might come up or what definately won't?

Not really, we get given a small case study and have to answer questions based on that. I think my biggest problem will be writing in context of the case.

just don't waiver.

in terms of case studies, always refer back to the case. if you waffle on about other buisness practices and such, just don't get lost. always refer back!

as long as you tie what your saying together logically and in context, you should be fine.

just don't do what loads of people do is say one line like 'so company X does this...but Y and Z do this. then go on about Y and Z and never refer back to X or how X is related to the question.

dont forget about X!

Said it before, will undoubtedly say it again - business studies is a subject that a number of people I know got damn near full marks for. Mickey mouse.

Possible can of worms opened? :)

Said it before, will undoubtedly say it again - business studies is a subject that a number of people I know got damn near full marks for. Mickey mouse.

Anything with the word studies in the course title is usually Mickey Mouse

I actually got full marks for one of my Media Studies A level exams. 8)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â