General Chat

AVFCLaura

All the women in the office were called into a room today because of the state of the ladies bogs. Turns out it was something to do with sanatry towels.

I went round to about 5 different ladies after saying, "I heard it was a right bloody mess in there."

Can you believe I only got a few polite, awkward laughs? I'm wasted there.

Well I laughed if it is any consolation.

Although I'm not a fat middle aged woman so perhaps you need to change your angle. I always find rape jokes go down a storm with women in the office.

• Like 2

When you pay for a designated parking space in an electric gated car park and you come home to find some word removed has parked in your space (that has your flat number painted on it) and all the visitor spaces are taken, its ok to block them in right?

• Like 2

When you pay for a designated parking space in an electric gated car park and you come home to find some word removed has parked in your space (that has your flat number painted on it) and all the visitor spaces are taken, its ok to block them in right?

Yep they can have the humiliation of banging on your door and asking you too move. At which point you can then give them what for

• Like 2

On a similar note, leaving the gym today, as I walked to the car someone drove up and sort of stalked me with their car, obviously waiting for me to leave so they could have my space.

Fine, no problem with that.

But then, as I was putting my stuff in the boot they had the **** cheek to beep me to hurry up!

Needless to say I faffed around for so long that they drove off.

• Like 3

All the women in the office were called into a room today because of the state of the ladies bogs. Turns out it was something to do with sanatry towels.

I went round to about 5 different ladies after saying, "I heard it was a right bloody mess in there."

Can you believe I only got a few polite, awkward laughs? I'm wasted there.

I just told everyone that one of the women had done a shit in a bin. A more obvious joke, but it got some actual laughs!

On a similar note, leaving the gym today, as I walked to the car someone drove up and sort of stalked me with their car, obviously waiting for me to leave so they could have my space.

But then, as I was putting my stuff in the boot they had the **** cheek to beep me to hurry up!

Those two posts made me angry just reading them. People are **** disrespectful arseholes sometimes aren't they?
  • Like 3

Those two posts made me angry just reading them. People are **** disrespectful arseholes sometimes aren't they?

Yep, it annoys me because I wouldnt do it, I'd park up the road and when I see a visitor space free I'll move into it.

I struggle with keeping faith in people quite a lot and this just tests that faith even more.

No one truly gives a **** about anyone anymore and it makes me sad.

• Like 4

Completely agree with all of that, but on the flipside it does really piss me off when it happens at petrol stations. The one I go to when I have to fill up before my trip home from work is always really busy and there are queues despite there being 12 or so pumps. The last time I went the woman I was waiting for got back to her car and faffed around for a good five minutes before leaving, just **** pull out of the space and park over near the exit if you're going to do your **** hair or makeup, you can see there's people waiting!

Bellend. I didn't beep her though, don't really think it does anything but have the same effect that dick at the gym had on you.

• Like 1

Ha, he just knocked on my door, he kind of said sorry but it wasn't really genuine so I took absolutely ages to stick my shoes on, find my keys and put my coat on, had a quick wee too. Got downstairs and he was soaked through as he was waiting outside thinking I'd only be a few seconds :)

Ignored him and took ages to move my car. Tosser.

Should have grabbed him round the throat and dropped the nut on the word removed.

Then apologies obviously.

Oh don't get me wrong, I dislike it when people take way too long to leave the petrol station.

But this was in a car park. I'm under no pressure to be quick!

And what's more, I wasn't even being slow. I put my bag in the boot and took a final swig of my drink. That was it.

It wasn't like I was dicking around.

The faffing only started after I'd been beeped!

Let us know how your meeting with HR goes tomorrow.

They're even more straight faced. I'll have to work on my delivery.

are you a postman?

I think he's a bowler. They're in hot water with HR recently.

No one truly gives a **** about anyone anymore and it makes me sad.

I do.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â