General Chat

AVFCLaura

I agree with DDID on this one, an overdraft is not your money it belongs to someone else, my bank charges £1 a day up to £20, I was stuck in it for a good 2 years but didn't complain because with out it I would have been completely screwed.

I actually dipped into it last month and would have been screwed again if I didn't have it

If you agree an overdraft with HSBC, it's free.

If you go over it though.. boy are you gonna pay.

£25 a day I think..

The OD is free but there is an interest charge if you are in it. 

They've just upped my OD to £5k with a £5k FL linked to it so effectively I can go £10k overdrawn at an agreed rate, which is much cheaper than a loan. 

Anyone know if having an overdraft goes against you in a mortgage application? Due to the nature of how I get paid for work I usually go into it by between 200/500 quid before I get paid and then I'm in credit

I don't think so. As long as its not a hardcore overdraft and you don't go above agreed limits then it may be viewed as a positive

The bank didn't even mention mine on my application for a mortgage, they were more bothered with my credit card balance

All this talk of mortgages, credit score, overdraft etc. hurts my brain, never understood any of it. I wish sixth form would teach us this, but noooo.

Yep, then you take out a 33k tuition fee loan + maintenance to go uni  :(

• Like 1

Can anyone get me a VT icon sized picture of Roy Keane's beard. No face, just the beard, in front of a white, blue or black background. Fanks. Loves Rich x

QCcZX2h1s5WO.jpg

oie_1241238dpWMa7O6.jpg

oie_124835qlPPQ9N6.jpg

I've tested them and they all work, should just be able to paste from the image URL. 

Edited by AVFCforever1991
  • Like 2

Can anyone get me a VT icon sized picture of Roy Keane's beard. No face, just the beard, in front of a white, blue or black background. Fanks. Loves Rich x

QCcZX2h1s5WO.jpg

oie_1241238dpWMa7O6.jpg

oie_124835qlPPQ9N6.jpg

I've tested them and they all work, should just be able to paste from copy image URL.

Cheers '91 :)

• Like 1

LOL

A dwarf took his fiancee to a restaurant for a romantic meal and was handed a children's colouring book and crayons by a waitress.

Never mind the colouring book, I bet the little fella gets lost in her cleavage! 

QCcZX2h1s5WO.jpg

oie_1241238dpWMa7O6.jpg

oie_124835qlPPQ9N6.jpg

I've tested them and they all work, should just be able to paste from copy image URL.

Cheers '91 :)

Roy Keane Fcukin Hates blue!!!!!!!!!! 

If he sees this, Well someone will be picking there teeth up with a broken arm!

Played football and ended up pulling both my calves during the match, didn't help that i had a 20 minute walk back home after a few hours of playing. It hurts just to bend down to sit on the bog.

nelson-haha.jpg

:)

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â