General Chat

AVFCLaura

I think that if the 19 year old me met the 60 year old me, we'd get along like a house on fire.

Whether that means I'm a young 60 or I was an old 19 is debatable.

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1

Despite my best efforts it seems I won the quote I did the other week for some local council that was asking me about risk assessments and the like  ...

today they sent me a form to become an approved supplier so i could go on their system

I sent it back and then pointed out that the accreditation logo on their official form was out of date

they will either (hopefully) think I'm a smart arse and go elsewhere ..or be deeply impressed with my powers of observation

My mom n dad have had a letter from the solicitors about their neighbours (he moved in about 8 months ago and bangs and drills at all hours of the day and has damaged my mom and dads walls after removing his fireplace the police have been involved and they are trying to recover the costs of the walls.

He has countered this by saying that me, my mom and my dad have been racist on several occasions, saying that we have called him a "paki jihadist" and told him that we wish that "him and all his kind would F off back to their own country"

Absolute lies, yes me and my dad have threatened him with violence but that was only after he was shouting abuse at my mom.

I'm gob smacked after reading that letter

Police and the council have been to see my mom and dad again tonight, my dad told them that he is the one suffering racist abuse because if it was the other way around and it was my dad who was Asian and complaining that a white man was shouting racial abuse at him then they would have sorted it all abou by now, the copper actually agreed with him and said that they probably would have stopped all of the noise and stuff by now.

He also said that my mom and dad are not to so much as speak to their neighbour unless there is a witness there because he is constantly making false complaints about hem, I found out tonight that he made 2 complaints about me the other week to the police when I stayed there whilst my mom and dad were on holiday, the only thing I said to him the entire week that I was there was "it's 9:30 on a **** Sunday, knock it on the head" he was in the back garden with an angle grinder. He told the police I was shouting racist abuse at him, there was another complaint as well but I didn't so much as look at him any other day that I was there.

My mom and dad have put the house up for sale and are looking to get out ASAP, they have lived there for 28 years and have been chased out by some tosser who has lived there for 8 months.

It's no wonder that people take the law into there own hands sometimes.

I will probably do that once my mom and dad have moved out, seriously though my mom is on the verge of a nervous breakdown, my dad isn't much better and I want to go round knock him out.

Me and my dad have already been told that the second that we lay a finger on him then he has won, the police recon that he is purposely trying to antagonise us so that we retaliate, because then they will have no choice but to come down on his side

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â