General Chat

AVFCLaura

Just got a crown attached to a rear molar after a month of delays and mishaps. The thing better last, cuz I just paid $1,350 for it. For that money, I could've flown to Brum, saw Villa play, and had a few shekels left over for dwarf strippers in my hotel room.

• Like 1

Lets hope hope you get that health Bill or whatever Obama is pushing for.... you'd get that for something like £50 on the NHS here.

I'm on Obamacare. It doesn't cover crowns, or at least the plan I'm on. The bill that was passed is watered-down bullshit that keeps the money flowing the same way it always has. Insurance companies are still raking it in.

Just got a crown attached to a rear molar after a month of delays and mishaps. The thing better last, cuz I just paid $1,350 for it. For that money, I could've flown to Brum, saw Villa play, and had a few shekels left over for dwarf strippers in my hotel room.

Tbh, you could have flown over to Brum, put on one of the accents you've naturally picked up from Peaky Blinders and got it done at an emergency dental practice (for less). ;)

• Like 1

I wouldn't dream of stereotyping a nation  ;)  but even the animals are reverting to type in Oz now  ...

At a campground in Western Australia over the weekend, a feral pig guzzled down 18 beers that had been left out improperly secured. And just like anyone 18 beers in at a rural dive bar, the pig got big-headed and decided to start a fight with a cow, resulting in the cow chasing the pig around a car.

Just another day in Oz really.

Here's two Kangaroos fighting in a suburban street last week.

• Like 2

I'm sure Bicks wishes they never had :)

god bless the internet though , this is exactly the sort of stuff it was built for ...

True.

I stopped reading though at line 2 due to the spelling of 'honor'.

good man :thumb: 

I bet that Maqroll read on though :P

Genuinely mental. At first I thought it was a parody site.

It isn't.

That's amazing.  Never mind "the flag on the moon was flapping in the wind and the shadows were all wrong" for the moon landings, this site seems to be ENTIRELY based on the fact that Paul McCartney's eyebrows look a bit different in different photos!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â