General Chat

AVFCLaura

One of my lads has just got his marks for last 2 assignments and he should graduate with at least a 2:1 Honours in Business Studies Finance

from Northumbria Uni. His brother graduated with a 2:1 Honours in Graphic Design from same Uni 2 years ago.

Very proud of them both but not nice to think there's hardly any jobs out there for them!

GTFO jellybean

i thought howard was bad, halifax have set a new low, and i hate that bollocks about them giving you a fiver a month for that account, read the smallprint, they charge you for that for account so you aren't actually any better off (despite that ive still got one, free holiday and mobile phone insurance isnt bad i suppose)

I would NEVER EVER invest with the Halifux, they waste millions on brain dead irritating ads.

Bunch of cuuuuunts

Youre just following me around ruining my night rjw63.

Not at all.

I doubt I can ruin your night when you have a ginger boyfriend :eek: :cheers::hooray::clap::bang: :nod: :spam::offtopic::wave: :bonk: :hooray::crylaugh:

Just found out that nononsense.ie car insurance is a ryanair company - something strangely absent from the website, funnily enough. I'm all for minimalist flights. I'm really not for minimalist car insurance. "Oh you never ticked that box sir".

I was having a shower this morning, had BRMB on in the background as usual when I'm at home, and it suddenly dawned on me that every single song they played I had hated and thought was shit.

I've spent so long away from commercial radio that it was like a shock to the system when I listened to it for any length of time and realised that, across the board, there was nothing worth saving about any of those songs. I barely heard a real instrument I don't think. Every single one, heavy processed beat, all using the same generic layout for the music... crap.

I was having a shower this morning, had BRMB on in the background as usual when I'm at home, and it suddenly dawned on me that every single song they played I had hated and thought was shit.

I've spent so long away from commercial radio that it was like a shock to the system when I listened to it for any length of time and realised that, across the board, there was nothing worth saving about any of those songs. I barely heard a real instrument I don't think. Every single one, heavy processed beat, all using the same generic layout for the music... crap.

Spot on, mate.

Well, it can strike at any age, but strike it always does.

Congratulations, you are now officially old.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â