General Chat

AVFCLaura

Hah, just been banned from that Britain First Facebook page and had all of my posts deleted. I don't normally post but them using stock images to incite racial hatred and scaremonger made me too annoyed.

It's just awful. 500,000 people like that FB page and they delete anything that doesn't agree with them, leading to half conversations remaining on there and people thinking everyone agrees with them. It's modern day fascism.

Here is what transpired. It's funny because I was insulted and I didn't say a word to the bloke.

29mpzev.png

jjws9l.jpg

2078ch0.jpg

29mpzev.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/britainfirstgb/photos/pb.300455573433044.-2207520000.1412104092./615731378572127/?type=3&theater

Legend. I got banned a while back for constantly showing evidence they are wrong. :)

P.s, sorry I always reply to things from ages ago. Bet y'all now talking about Hoovers or some shit. I'm from the Isle of Wight, man has only just landed on the moon :(

That page is ridiculous.

I'm ashamed to say that my dad is the kind of guy who reads those stories and buys them.

He's an Express reader :(

I've probably reduced my FB friends list by 30 odd as a result of people reposting stuff from that page. 

They do like to make up stuff about soldiers and pets don't they? 

Has anyone seen the picture of the church with the txt "this 14th century British church is being turned into a mosque. The buried are being dug up and moved to another place"

I presume that's the sort of stuff that originates off that fb page

P.s, sorry I always reply to things from ages ago. Bet y'all now talking about Hoovers or some shit. I'm from the Isle of Wight, man has only just landed on the moon :(

in 30 years you'll read the thread on VT and  find out it was a hoax :)

That page is ridiculous.

I'm ashamed to say that my dad is the kind of guy who reads those stories and buys them.

He's an Express reader :(

I've probably reduced my FB friends list by 30 odd as a result of people reposting stuff from that page. 

They do like to make up stuff about soldiers and pets don't they? 

the worse thing for me with the "friends" I have who post this crap is that you look through their friends list and they have Asian , Muslim,  Polish , green men from Mars etc in their friends list  and yet still post all this crap without any thought whatsoever    .. why don't you just walk up to your Polish friend who your kids go to school with , who you invite around your house , who you chat to , share a laugh with and tell them "you don't belong here"  ....

October is going to be my tone up month. I'm going to do 200 pushups and 200 15 lb curls every other day, and see how I shape up at the end of the month.

You probably won't look much different than you do now unless you're dieting too.

October is going to be my tone up month. I'm going to do 200 pushups and 200 15 lb curls every other day, and see how I shape up at the end of the month.

You probably won't look much different than you do now unless you're dieting too.

Yeah, I'm not expecting anything major, just a few pounds off and maybe slightly more definition in my arms. I plan on strengthening up, so I'm not winded after 25 pushups. I'd like to eventually do 100 straight. Maybe this will be my winter tone up. 

Yeah, I'm not expecting anything major, just a few pounds off and maybe slightly more definition in my arms. I plan on strengthening up, so I'm not winded after 25 pushups. I'd like to eventually do 100 straight. Maybe this will be my winter tone up.
Combine that exercise with diet and you'll "tone up"

Looking toned is about having less fat between the muscle and the skin.

Combine that exercise with diet and you'll "tone up"

Looking toned is about having less fat between the muscle and the skin.

Yeah, I eat a low fat diet already, so I should be good. 

Lol @ Banksy mural being scrubbed off because of apparent racism.

Point well and truly missed.

By4IwXUIYAECeGS.jpg

So sad that PC police tend to have their heads jammed well up their own asses

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â