General Chat

AVFCLaura

My girlfriend is a teacher and as we're both living with my parents at the moment she tends to do her lesson planning and marking whilst sitting on our bed.

I'm terrified that one day she's going to hand one of the students their workbook back with some of my toenail clippings or pubes hidden amongst the pages. They can trace this kind of thing nowadays, y'know?

So what do you do when you are going up hills  ....

slow down all the car traffic to a crawl  and then shout and wave when someone doesn't respect your weaving on the road and give you 50 foot clearance

• Like 2

My girlfriend is a teacher and as we're both living with my parents at the moment she tends to do her lesson planning and marking whilst sitting on our bed.

I'm terrified that one day she's going to hand one of the students their workbook back with some of my toenail clippings or pubes hidden amongst the pages. They can trace this kind of thing nowadays, y'know?

have you considered a Brazilian ?

have you considered a Brazilian ?

I take what I can get really.

Oh you mean my... Gotcha.

Do men have Brazilians?

Not really, I was just wondering.

The whole concept of 'honour' (especially 'family honour') is something I can't quite get my head around.

I think generally, that saving face thing still exists, especially amongst the upper classes. Suicide before surrender is probably the most drastic manifestation of the mindset, after "honor" killings....

cough ** honour *** cough

we will be having none of that American spelling on here thank you very much  , just cause the French bailed you out  in 1778 doesn't give you the right to invent your own language

Yeah, but because we bailed YOU out in 1941, it does. Pretty fair tradeoff, no? We help you fend off the Germans and Japanese, and in return we lose a few U's and add a few Z's. My great uncle fought in Europe. He fought hard for those Z's. And I intend to use them liberally.  :)

• Like 1

The whole concept of 'honour' (especially 'family honour') is something I can't quite get my head around.

I think generally, that saving face thing still exists, especially amongst the upper classes. Suicide before surrender is probably the most drastic manifestation of the mindset, after "honor" killings....

we will be having none of that American spelling on here thank you very much , just cause the French bailed you out in 1778 doesn't give you the right to invent your own language

Yeah, but because we bailed YOU out in 1941, it does. Pretty fair tradeoff, no? We help you fend off the Germans and Japanese, and in return we lose a few U's and add a few Z's. My great uncle fought in Europe. He fought hard for those Z's. And I intend to use them liberally. :)
As long as they're "zed"s mate we're all square [emoji6]
  • Like 2

we will be having none of that American spelling on here thank you very much , just cause the French bailed you out in 1778 doesn't give you the right to invent your own language

Yeah, but because we bailed YOU out in 1941, it does. Pretty fair tradeoff, no? We help you fend off the Germans and Japanese, and in return we lose a few U's and add a few Z's. My great uncle fought in Europe. He fought hard for those Z's. And I intend to use them liberally. :)

Meh you bailed Europe out , we'd already seen off Ze germans and sealion was cancelled in 40

Plus we burnt down your Whitehouse in 1814 so the "u" stays :P

• Like 1

Hah, just been banned from that Britain First Facebook page and had all of my posts deleted. I don't normally post but them using stock images to incite racial hatred and scaremonger made me too annoyed.

It's just awful. 500,000 people like that FB page and they delete anything that doesn't agree with them, leading to half conversations remaining on there and people thinking everyone agrees with them. It's modern day fascism.

Here is what transpired. It's funny because I was insulted and I didn't say a word to the bloke.

29mpzev.png

jjws9l.jpg

2078ch0.jpg

29mpzev.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/britainfirstgb/photos/pb.300455573433044.-2207520000.1412104092./615731378572127/?type=3&theater

So what do you do when you are going up hills or dodgy terrain and stuff like that?

I thought that was why bikes had gears

Peddle harder.

*Pedal*

The bike I had as a kid didn't have gears. I was glad about this, as I didn't understand gears, didn't know what they were for or how to use them. My bike was nice and simple - I thought of it as a 'normal' bike as opposed to a scary complicated one.

What's got INTO you today?

Teachers, recycling, American spelling.

You've gone troll crazy.

What's got INTO you today?

Teachers, recycling, American spelling.

You've gone troll crazy.

Throw in a Milliband and its just an ordinary day tbf

Hah, just been banned from that Britain First Facebook page and had all of my posts deleted. I don't normally post but them using stock images to incite racial hatred and scaremonger made me too annoyed.

It's just awful. 500,000 people like that FB page and they delete anything that doesn't agree with them, leading to half conversations remaining on there and people thinking everyone agrees with them. It's modern day fascism.

Here is what transpired. It's funny because I was insulted and I didn't say a word to the bloke.

29mpzev.png

jjws9l.jpg

2078ch0.jpg

29mpzev.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/britainfirstgb/photos/pb.300455573433044.-2207520000.1412104092./615731378572127/?type=3&theater

Presumably you won't be on Facebook later tonight telling everyone you've worked 23 hours today :P

Throw in a Milliband and its just an ordinary day tbf

Miliband* ;)

And Stefan, I honestly don't know why you bother arguing on the internet, especially with closed-minded fools like that. You're never going to change their mind and it will just annoy you. It is a complete waste of time and life is too short to be dealing with morons like that.

So what do you do when you are going up hills or dodgy terrain and stuff like that?

I thought that was why bikes had gears

Peddle harder.

*Pedal*

The bike I had as a kid didn't have gears. I was glad about this, as I didn't understand gears, didn't know what they were for or how to use them. My bike was nice and simple - I thought of it as a 'normal' bike as opposed to a scary complicated one.

Peddle harder... to earn some more money to buy a bike with more gears. That's what I meant...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â