General Chat

AVFCLaura

Am I an asshole for sleeping with a girl one of my room mates likes when we've all only known each for for three days?

Tell him you made her shout his name, when you blew your beans, and he'll be fine. 

Am I an asshole for sleeping with a girl one of my room mates likes when we've all only known each for for three days?

Tell him that's how big dogs roll and make a 'woof' sound.

• Like 3

Every face on university challenge is one I'd like to punch.

A few years ago I'd have said starting with Paxman. He redeemed himself slightly in my eyes when I was his waiter, really polite and quite funny. Also, it was New Years Day and everyone working was hanging out their arses, so he convinced his party to cut short desert and move onto somewhere else for drinks. Told us all to go home and sleep.

A few years ago I'd have said starting with Paxman. He redeemed himself slightly in my eyes when I was his waiter, really polite and quite funny. Also, it was New Years Day and everyone working was hanging out their arses, so he convinced his party to cut short desert and move onto somewhere else for drinks. Told us all to go home and sleep.
His was the least punchable face of the lot. I'll leave it to you to decide of I like Paxman or if the others were just super punchable.

His was the least punchable face of the lot. I'll leave it to you to decide of I like Paxman or if the others were just super punchable.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â